There are 301 users in the forums

Observations on....Nah, "F" that! You are upset, so am I. Get in here, NAO!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
You're upset. You're staggered. The f**king site is going to crash. We are crashing. f**kers are going to get bant today. s**t is crazy. Get it all out in here.
[ Edited by fropwns on Mar 9, 2015 at 8:33 AM ]
Black Monday
Happy to see blitzz in here. Round up the rest! Then we can talk football in the other threads! Thanks fro!
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
Well, I'm certainly glad I have a lot of work to do.

I need distractions.
:(
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Santa Clara curse.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
might as well move the team to the AFC West now.

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Why God?!?!?
As much as i LOATHE the front office... and trust me.. its more than just a hate...
Patrick Willis Retiring was going to happen with or without Harbaugh..

I cant blame the man from retiring from this train wreck and focusing on his faith.. it hurts me deeply.. i must say .. but I respect everything he's done..Class Act all the way..

With Willis and Gore leaving.. i guess i have 2 1st ballot HOF jerseys i need to retire in my man room..
no one else's jersey is worth buying right now...

As much as I hate it, this is what happens to every team. They can't play forever! Gore was a surprise, but Cowboy isn't and Willis believe it or not wasn't either. Look at his twitter the last mobth, he's been wrestling with something and its didn't appear to be football. I just remember about a month ago his posts being about rehab and getting back but somwhere that has changed..so we must move forward
Share 49ersWebzone