There are 315 users in the forums

Surprise Move according to the troll Mike Florio

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kray28:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Front office gave up on the roster....basically in the process of blowing it up. Willis gave up too....that's my read. Why risk your health and well being for an organization that doesn't want to win?

It's always the front offices fault. Always.

Ya'll should quit your day jobs and become DJ's.

It's not always the Front Office's fault, except when it is.

You connect invisible dots to make an invisible picture and then try to sell it as the Mona Lisa.
"You connect invisible dots to make an invisible picture and then try to sell it as the Mona Lisa!"

Dude I am totally stealing that quote!!
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:
Front office gave up on the roster....basically in the process of blowing it up. Willis gave up too....that's my read. Why risk your health and well being for an organization that doesn't want to win?

its the front offices fault, willis decided to devote more time to his church or he felt his toe thing prevented him from playing at a high level,, yes one thing always leads to another around here right?

This part is actually unsubstantiated speculation. You don't actually know the reason he's retiring. Money and the state of the franchise remain strong possible reasons.
To say that he didnt consider where the organization is heading and how they do business and it doesnt look to be changing would be short sighted. We can blast all the reporters we want, there always ends up being truth to the rumor. Nobody has more rats in the building than the Niners, York is the leader
WTF....wow. at a loss for words. I don't think any of this would be happening if they didn't go about the Harbaugh thing the way they did.
Originally posted by ayleswbj11:
To say that he didnt consider where the organization is heading and how they do business and it doesnt look to be changing would be short sighted. We can blast all the reporters we want, there always ends up being truth to the rumor. Nobody has more rats in the building than the Niners, York is the leader

And no poster SPINS more towards the FO than you. But keep trolling...it's quality posting right now.
Really feeling like Garfield right now, but it's about the team! We've lost great players before, we'll lose them again. This is why the draft is so important, never know what will happen over the course of a season/offseason. Always be prepared.
Originally posted by NCommand:
And no poster SPINS more towards the FO than you. But keep trolling...it's quality posting right now.

Please because my view of the front office is different than yours , that makes me a troll? I like to keep things real and always remember the fact the under the Yorks we have had only 5 winning seasons in 16 years. There hasnt been a time when they had less power than when Harbs was around, They could in no way get rid of him while he was winning early and also trying to get a stadium. Jed was powerless and we won. Now its back to normal business for the Yorks.

Please explain in detail NCommand about our "retooling" & not "rebuilding". Your blind if you dont see a pattern over the past 17 seasons of the way they run the organization and more often than not its into the ground.
You connect invisible dots to make an invisible picture and then try to sell it as the Mona Lisa.

It's not the Front Office's fault that Harbaugh mutually parted ways, or that we lost Fangio, or that we couldn't get a HC or DC from outside the organization, or that we lose Gore, and Willis. Whose faultis it -- Noooooooooooooboddy's!!!!
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Florio is eating this stuff up.

I bet this douchebag is loving every moment of this the downfall of San Fran ESPECIALLY bcuz his site reported it 1st of a BIG roster move happening today.

Damn u Florio DAMN U!!!!! EAFD N DIE!!!!!
Originally posted by rapid4:

It's not the Front Office's fault that Harbaugh mutually parted ways, or that we lost Fangio, or that we couldn't get a HC or DC from outside the organization, or that we lose Gore, and Willis. Whose faultis it -- Noooooooooooooboddy's!!!!

Man you are so witty. That was so clever.
Originally posted by rapid4:

We have a signed agreement it was mutual!!!!

#mutual
Share 49ersWebzone