LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 265 users in the forums

Surprise Move according to the troll Mike Florio

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • ptw1
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bret:
Remember the Ray McDonald issue? Aldon was supposedly there. And supposedly the rumors are McDonald is not going to be charged, but there was still an investigation going on. What if...?

It just wouldn't surprise me if Aldon is the issue. I hope I'm wrong. But they did just restructure Aldon in a way that allowed them an easy out. And it just didn't make sense at the time; but Aldon's agent said Aldon was betting on himself. And then there was the rumor that if Aldon hadn't taken the restructure, he would have been released. Did that make sense? Hmm...

And if they're going to release Ahmad Brooks, why haven't they done so? (Oh, I know, June 1st designation, etc, but still....)

If that was the case, wouldn't it have been better to just release him before tomorrow when his contract would have been guaranteed?
What the hell is going on. I can't take this b******t. We were uneasy about the new coaching for the most part then we get dockett and probably Torrey smith so now we are pretty happy. Now this is a buzz kill. I hope it's something like gore or cully or even Justin smith instead of VD or a ilb.
Originally posted by elguapo:
What the hell is going on. I can't take this b******t. We were uneasy about the new coaching for the most part then we get dockett and probably Torrey smith so now we are pretty happy. Now this is a buzz kill. I hope it's something like gore or cully or even Justin smith instead of VD or a ilb.

LOL maybe we should just stay off the net for a couple days...
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Probably someone we already suspect to be gone.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by niners94:

I hardly think that would be a "surprise" and be "shocking"
Dammit please be gore which we already knew
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by elguapo:
Dammit please be gore which we already knew

It's not gore. It's something that hasn't been reported yet.
He makes it sound like a suspension.
Its not a FREE AGENT. Its someone CURRENTLY on the roster. I really hope its not Willis, Bowman or Aldon. The defense is our only chance this year.

Schefter reported the Kap rumor is b******t
Originally posted by Janitor:
Originally posted by niners94:

I hardly think that would be a "surprise" and be "shocking"

Might be shocking to other people who don't follow the team everyday like people on this board.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by Youngone:
He makes it sound like a suspension.

No, he says "will no longer be on the team"
Yes the announcement of Justin Smith retiring is mostly like what the "shocking move" will be today. Not really a shock for true Niner fans.
[ Edited by Ninerfan81 on Mar 9, 2015 at 6:59 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I think it's Aldon.
Share 49ersWebzone