LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

Surprise Move according to the troll Mike Florio

Shop Find 49ers gear online
WTF is this a*****e talking about? If we let Willis, Vernon, Bowman, or Aldon go I'm going to be pissed. Florio better be just trolling and there's no truth to this
Willis trade maybe? I have no idea. I like to think hes blowing smoke because he has no reason to hide what he knows.
VD
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Florio is a giant douche, but he's not the type to put something out there without solid reporting. To do this just to troll would be nonsensical, it would damage their cred.

One of our leaders is getting cut/traded. f**k you Trent.
  • ptw1
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Janitor:
Florio is a giant douche, but he's not the type to put something out there without solid reporting. To do this just to troll would be nonsensical, it would damage their cred.

One of our leaders is getting cut/traded. f**k you Trent.

Florio is exactly that type of "reporter" who would say something w/o solid reporting. If Florio knew he would have said it now.
It's probably about Justin Smith but I hope I'm wrong. I'd hope its trading Kap for the NE backup
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/03/09/san-fran-surprise-coming-monday/
  • bret
  • Veteran
Remember the Ray McDonald issue? Aldon was supposedly there. And supposedly the rumors are McDonald is not going to be charged, but there was still an investigation going on. What if...?

It just wouldn't surprise me if Aldon is the issue. I hope I'm wrong. But they did just restructure Aldon in a way that allowed them an easy out. And it just didn't make sense at the time; but Aldon's agent said Aldon was betting on himself. And then there was the rumor that if Aldon hadn't taken the restructure, he would have been released. Did that make sense? Hmm...

And if they're going to release Ahmad Brooks, why haven't they done so? (Oh, I know, June 1st designation, etc, but still....)
Sounds like someone got busted and suspended for the year.

The only person thats on that strike is Aldon...
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
VD

Man, my friend, if it is anybody else, I might lose my mind.

• okdkid
  • Veteran
Justin Smith. Stevie Johnson. Boldin. Brooks.

None would be surprising.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Sounds like someone got busted and suspended for the year.

The only person thats on that strike is Aldon...

The non guaranteed contract is a smart move, especially if there is possible on going investigation we are not aware of
If we're getting rid of Willis that is about the dumbest move that you can make. Not only would we be losing the best inside backer in the game, but think about what it would do to team morale? You think Bowman, Reid, Aldon, and the rest of the defense are going to have their heart in winning for the 49ers after seeing the leader of the D traded or cut? If Willis is the guy, that's just going to blow up the locker room. I hope this is b******t or it's someone that's not such a huge leader on this team. f**king Baalke is really a piece of s**t if he were to let Willis go.
Hyde for Peterson is the deal.
Why would they renegotiate with Aldon only to release/trade him?

I'm interested in what this "surprise move" is. If Florio is blowing smoke, the it's his asses credibility that takes the hit.

Lol at the Kap rumors. He'd be swept up in a heartbeat by other teams.
Share 49ersWebzone