There are 186 users in the forums

Niners FO, and my loyalty ad a fan.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
After this news about gore signing with the eagles, for the first time in my life I am contemplating whether I am gonna be a fan anymore. I have been a die hard fan for almost 20 years, and never wavered. Through the dark years I was there every Sunday rooting for them and hoping for a miracle win.

But for the front office to not even make an offer absolutely disgusts me. Gore was the only reason a god damn college wouldn't beat us a few years back. Never b***h ed never held out never caused a problem showed up everyday on a s**tty team a put in work each and every day. Jed York is an absolute f**ken joke along with baalke and marathe.

Seriously might have to find a new team to follow and makes me want to puke to even think about it.

I hope somehow someway we slide in in the 11th hour and get the TANK back where he belongs.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Hot take.
Later.

I can never respect a "fan" of the team that places an ex-player above their team.
Players come and go but the logo is forever
Father Time is the real punk here.
Originally posted by NINERFORLIFE12:
After this news about gore signing with the eagles, for the first time in my life I am contemplating whether I am gonna be a fan anymore. I have been a die hard fan for almost 20 years, and never wavered. Through the dark years I was there every Sunday rooting for them and hoping for a miracle win.

But for the front office to not even make an offer absolutely disgusts me. Gore was the only reason a god damn college wouldn't beat us a few years back. Never b***h ed never held out never caused a problem showed up everyday on a s**tty team a put in work each and every day. Jed York is an absolute f**ken joke along with baalke and marathe.

Seriously might have to find a new team to follow and makes me want to puke to even think about it.

I hope somehow someway we slide in in the 11th hour and get the TANK back where he belongs.

If you have to question whether you're a 49er fan or not then I think you already have your answer
gore is my fav player ever and i was around during the title years. if joe montana can be traded, anyone can switch teams. we dont know if they offered him anything or how much it was. but if you didnt see this coming for some time then i'm not sure what to tell you. 2 years ago i said i'd like to see him be able to play in the new stadium. even back then i was aware this was coming. throw in the fact that gore is like rice in terms of having to drag him off the field and force him to retire. connect all the dots and you could see there was a very high chance he finished his career with another franchise,.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by NINERFORLIFE12:

If you have to question whether you're a 49er fan or not then I think you already have your answer

ding ding ding
Originally posted by crabman82:
gore is my fav player ever and i was around during the title years. if joe montana can be traded, anyone can switch teams. we dont know if they offered him anything or how much it was. but if you didnt see this coming for some time then i'm not sure what to tell you. 2 years ago i said i'd like to see him be able to play in the new stadium. even back then i was aware this was coming. throw in the fact that gore is like rice in terms of having to drag him off the field and force him to retire. connect all the dots and you could see there was a very high chance he finished his career with another franchise,.

Precisely.
Goodbye.

GTFO then. 49ers forever. and remember Father Time is UNDEFEATED.
If you stayed a fan through York Sr.'s destruction of this franchise then you'll stay a fan after York Jr.'s destruction… which is all hypothetical until the results on the field take place.

But if not then it sounds like a bandwagonner and good riddance.
NINERFORLIFE
Did you have to write a story about it?
Originally posted by TheRickestRick:
If you stayed a fan through York Sr.'s destruction of this franchise then you'll stay a fan after York Jr.'s destruction… which is all hypothetical until the results on the field take place.

But if not then it sounds like a bandwagonner and good riddance.
Sorry buddy, defiantly not a bandwagoner , just a little pissed that our FO doesn't even make an offer to a player that kept this team on the map for his entire career, and then just discard him lime that is a f**ken joke. Without gore last year they would have been lucky to win 4 games. Players want to play with gore, they want to fight for him because they know what kind of heart he has. Next year new coaching staff a qb that is an unknown, and no heart on this team it's gonna be a long year. You can say Willis can take over the heart but anyone that is not a bandwagoner knows that you don't replace Frank Gore in one year.
Share 49ersWebzone