There are 321 users in the forums

Goodbye Frank

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by okdkid:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Frank Gore. You were a running back for the San Francisco 49ers.

Frank Gore. Your wore 21 and your socks never fit.

Frank Gore. You couldn't read words, but you could read pass pro.

Frank Gore. Everyone remembers your Knee injuries, but never remember your hip injury.

Frank Gore. Everyone remembers your Knee injuries, but never remember your hip injury.

Frank Gore. "A heba da heba de...he a real good QB"

Even if Gire
What I love about frank the most is his hard work and the quiet storm that he is. I never heard him complain even if tough times. Much, much respect out to him. Class Act. Sucks to lose a good soldier like Frank.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RabidNiner:

Even if Gire

Frank Gore. You ran away from the defensive end and right into our hearts.
sad to see Frank go. He has still has something left in the tank, but now is probably a good time to part ways. He's 32, and although he's defied age, he's unlikely to see the end of that 3-year deal when he turns 35.

Time to turn the keys over to Hyde. He has special explosive ability for his size. There were times last year when it looked like he was shot out of a cannon. It's his time. He and Hunter will be a very good 1-2 punch.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Frank Gore. You were the running back for the San Francisco 49ers.
Fixed.

Happy Trails, Frank. Thank you for your dedication and professionalism. You will be missed.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
I gotta tell ya. I've seen some NFL running backs in my day and Frank Gore was one of them.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fropwns:
Frank Gore. You were the running back for the San Francisco 49ers.
Fixed.

Happy Trails, Frank. Thank you for your dedication and professionalism. You will be missed.

Nah. We had several running backs on the roster at any given time.
Had a great career! Wish he could have gotten a ring! Good luck to the best Niners RB of all time!
Nice little throwback satire from Frank's glory days:

"Hello, my name is Jordan Babineaux. I'm a strong safety for the Seattle Seahawks and Frank Gore made me his b***h. Over the course of a month from November 19th – December 14th, Frank Gore embarrassed me along with some of my teammates. Okay all of my teammates. During those two games he rushed for over 350 yards on us, me in particular. If you watch highlights you'll see me missing tackles, getting run over, and having my ankles broken from Gore's jukes.

Honest, I do know how to tackle, but there is just something about Gore that causes me to look like a fool. Okay, I'm not afraid to say it, it's called 'Fear.' I will say this, I'm not the only one out there that is Frank Gore's b***h. There are others, but so far this season I'm the one that stands out the most. So if you ever see me around feel free to give a shout out. All you have to say is 'Hey, there goes Frank Gore's b***h."

- Jordan Babineaux (Seattle Seahawk's Strong Safety)

Link: https://49ersnews.wordpress.com/frank-gores-b***h/

Originally posted by RabidNiner:

Even if Gire

Frank Gore. You ran away from the defensive end and right into our hearts.

Frank Gore. You gave us something to be proud of when we had nothing to be proud of.
Even if Gire.

Hope we retire #21!!!
  • Ruhl
  • Veteran
Frank, thank you for for the blood, sweat, and tears. I'm eternally grateful. Good luck with in Philly, I'll still be rooting for you.

This is bar none the worst news of the offseason... thats really saying something
  • GORO
  • Veteran
I will continue to wear your Jersey with pride!
I'm glad he was able to make it 10 years as a Niner and that he'll eventually be recognized on the 10-year wall. That's pretty great, especially in the modern game for a RB.
Share 49ersWebzone