There are 262 users in the forums

Niners sign Jerome Simpson

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Ike49:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by susweel:
This jagoff acting like a child on the sideline after he drops easy catches isn't help his comeback. Dude needs to STFU and catch the ball and get back to the huddle with his head down

ok, i did not know he was acting like a child on the sidelines,, ok, now he is in my dog house

yah slammed his 49ers helmet on the ground like it was a piece of dog s**t. obvious problems caused by drug abuse
well,,, that is different, f**k him. get boldin back, put him on the bench and then maybe the acl guy can be a good player for us next year

Yeah, I get being mad, but do it the right way. Throwing your helmet across the sidelines screaming acting like a jackass is dumb as hell. Dude needs to get his crap together
so he was pissed after drops, and thats a bad thing ?

maybe we need more crabtrees who blame their drops on the QB
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
This jagoff acting like a child on the sideline after he drops easy catches isn't help his comeback. Dude needs to STFU and catch the ball and get back to the huddle with his head down

ok, i did not know he was acting like a child on the sidelines,, ok, now he is in my dog house

yah slammed his 49ers helmet on the ground like it was a piece of dog s**t. obvious problems caused by drug abuse
well,,, that is different, f**k him. get boldin back, put him on the bench and then maybe the acl guy can be a good player for us next year

Yeah, I get being mad, but do it the right way. Throwing your helmet across the sidelines screaming acting like a jackass is dumb as hell. Dude needs to get his crap together

This. I liked seeing Jerome mad. Means he cares.

However, I will not put up with him dropping more passes. That was a hell of a throw by Gabbert right on the money. Simpson could've gone for 10 more yards easily, if not more, had he caught it.
  • Ike49

Originally posted by ElDannMann:
This. I liked seeing Jerome mad. Means he cares.

However, I will not put up with him dropping more passes. That was a hell of a throw by Gabbert right on the money. Simpson could've gone for 10 more yards easily, if not more, had he caught it.

Actual, being mad at himself is fine, just don't act like an ass hat on the sidelines like some kind of teen age drama queen, especially given the fact that you've spent the majority of the season suspended.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
if he was mad at himself fine, he should be, but like others have said,, do it the right way and do not act like a jack ass on the sidelines.. remember posters like me used to get all over the former coach for foaming at the mouth and being a lunatic on the sidelines.. if i am critical of the x coach for those types of actions, then i certainly should hold the players to the same accountablility
Id rather the team cut him and have Ellington or white get his playing time.
  • Stud

Agreed. I thought it was good to see that he knew he messed up.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
he played more like Homer Simpson.

Don't disrespect Homer. Dude can catch.

Making noise
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Making noise
he was the best WR last year in camp and preseason...then the NFL said your banned for 4 games
He's always had the body and talent. He could be that super late bloomer now that has been in the league for a minute trying to reel in as much cash as possible before he hangs them up. Good fit for the chips system.

Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Making noise
he was the best WR last year in camp and preseason...then the NFL said your banned for 4 games

Yeah let's hope he's good to go this season
Originally posted by father49er:

Yeah but what's his 40 time?
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by father49er:

Yeah but what's his 40 time?
Breakneck ?
Good to hear him get some positive press.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Good to hear him get some positive press.

To be a negative nancy, wasn't he performing fairly well in camp last year? I could be utterly wrong here, I just think I remember hearing more of the same last year around this time.

Quite honestly, I think I would rather give the younger wide outs on the team playing time rather than a guy who does not have a great body of work throughout his career. That being said, if he proves to be the better option, he needs to make the team. I just don't want a guy to get a huge preference because he is a veteran player. Let the best 53 make the final roster.
Share 49ersWebzone