LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 253 users in the forums

Dockett to the Niners!!!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Dockett did promise that no matter what happened in regards to his contract situation with the Cards, he was going to play at University of Phoenix stadium at least once this year. Dude did not lie.
I love the signing. Huge upgrade over Ray the wifebeater
I read about 200+ tweets last night of AZ Cardinal fans just begging Dockett to stay. This guy was well respected... and is still a damn good player. Very effective pass rusher also.
Booya!!
Originally posted by Method:
I love the signing. Huge upgrade over Ray the wifebeater

Lol ^^^^^
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by sdcindy:
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 3m3 minutes ago Darnell Dockett signed with the #49ers for 2 yrs at $7.5mil. $4mil in year one. $2mil guaranteed, per @RosenhausSports

That's a lot of garlic fries.
I think it's a good signing, but $4 million this year might be steep given the potential cap issues. But definitely need to address the position during the draft.

I wonder if Tomsula/Baalke have a better idea that Justin Smith is leaning towards retiring...?
dockett will make the niner D more ferocious
Wow, the 49ers DL/front 7 could be amazing next year. Please don't retire Cowboy, with Willis, Bowman, Dorsey, Ian Williams returning, Dockett signed, Aldon having a full year, Lynch going into his 2nd season, we could end up having the best D we've seen in this Niner era.
Boooooo

• thl408
Interior pass rush? Yes please. Good job Baalke.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sdcindy:
This guy is a big upgrade over Ray McDonald IMO.

McDonald was beast at run gap bro
Originally posted by thl408:
Interior pass rush? Yes please. Good job Baalke.

This. Not the greatest guy versus the run but has always been a beastly pass rusher with a heavy duty motor.
He better be ready to bludgeon!!!
Share 49ersWebzone