LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

Could the 49ers be headed for the AFC West?!?!?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Move the Seahawks to Oklahoma City ---> AFCW OKC Thunderhawks & reset their SB count

/thread

Brilliant!!

I love it. At least the fans there would actually know something about the game.

Frikken TRUTH!!
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Right. Maybe we could start a thread speculating if Unicorns would make good kick returners for the 49ers. How desperate is this board.

I'm not sure a unicorn could get a good grip on the ball while running. And, unicorns are known for straight-line speed, not quick-twitch speed. I don't think it would work.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
just spent 60 seconds on ninernoise.

that entire site is speculation. unreadable.

every article starts with "word is...."

"word is..." is not a source
Originally posted by Crown:

That place is absolute garbage! There isn't anything so stupid that they won't speculate about it and try to present their speculation (read: invention) as an inside story.

Total fabrication and utter rubbish. I don't bother with the place now. It makes Ninertalk read like a group of ageing philosophy lecturers on a day trip to the British Museum library. It is sites like that which is what is wrong with the Internet.
Thank you, English.
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by Crown:

That place is absolute garbage! There isn't anything so stupid that they won't speculate about it and try to present their speculation (read: invention) as an inside story.

Total fabrication and utter rubbish. I don't bother with the place now. It makes Ninertalk read like a group of ageing philosophy lecturers on a day trip to the British Museum library. It is sites like that which is what is wrong with the Internet.

ah you do love us. Lol.
Share 49ersWebzone