There are 160 users in the forums

Staying Healthy Avoiding Injuries

Shop Find 49ers gear online
With Greg Roman thank god gone and not calling the offence plays.. i think we have that superbowl calibar Roster but really it comes down to staying healthy and players not getten susspended and missing half the season.:, with navarro Bowmen Patrick Wilis reuniting on the field and aldon smith not being susspended 9 games our elite line backers will be back and there to open the season with young talent like Aaron Lynch and Chris Borland on the rise I say we have the best Line Backers in the NFL is they avoid the injuries and all that offf the field drama. I really feel if they could all stay healthy and avoid big injuries we could go all the way. Anquan Boldin dont seem to be slowing down two straight 1000 yard seasons Vernon Davis shold bounce back and light it up like we use to seein Vernon do just need that missing key speed deep ballW.R thats going to really make big plays ... #stay healthy avoid injuries and off field drama and we got the green light
Originally posted by 49ers201:
With Greg Roman thank god gone and not calling the offence plays.. i think we have that superbowl calibar Roster but really it comes down to staying healthy and players not getten susspended and missing half the season.:, with navarro Bowmen Patrick Wilis reuniting on the field and aldon smith not being susspended 9 games our elite line backers will be back and there to open the season with young talent like Aaron Lynch and Chris Borland on the rise I say we have the best Line Backers in the NFL is they avoid the injuries and all that offf the field drama. I really feel if they could all stay healthy and avoid big injuries we could go all the way. Anquan Boldin dont seem to be slowing down two straight 1000 yard seasons Vernon Davis shold bounce back and light it up like we use to seein Vernon do just need that missing key speed deep ballW.R thats going to really make big plays ... #stay healthy avoid injuries and off field drama and we got the green light

True, but not really worth a new thread
Originally posted by slowriot:
True, but not really worth a new thread

lol Greg Roman gone thank god lol new offensive calling and better scheme I just don't want any disaster injuries to happen again like Navarro Bowman so excited to see him and P willis back on that mission this up comming season
its football, guys get hurt and theres nothing you can do about it. sure an ankle sprain is better than a torn acl but its all luck of the draw. you play balls to the wall and live with the results.
yea
Yes injuries happen but not to that many all pros on one team in one season. Also not to that many good players as well. No other team came close to losing good and great players like the niners. Those games where we lost by not much at all like
chicago
Stl
Ariz
Oak
Sd
We would of probably won with
Vernon healthy
Brock
Bowman
Aldon
A Davis
Kilgore
Willis
Dorsey and or Williams
Multiple cb injuries

I see our record as 12-13 wins with a relatively average injury filed season like most of the league so I'm confident that the niners will make the playoffs yet again and probably the division especially if Seattle has one all pro injury.
Originally posted by elguapo:
Yes injuries happen but not to that many all pros on one team in one season. Also not to that many good players as well. No other team came close to losing good and great players like the niners. Those games where we lost by not much at all like
chicago
Stl
Ariz
Oak
Sd
Vernon healthy
Brock
Bowman
Aldon
A Davis
Kilgore
Willis
Dorsey and or Williams
Multiple cb injuries

I see our record as 12-13 wins with a relatively average injury filed season like most of the league so I'm confident that the niners will make the playoffs yet again and probably the division especially if Seattle has one all pro injury.
Agree
chicago
Stl
Ariz
Oak
Sd
Vernon healthy
Brock
Bowman
Aldon
A Davis
Kilgore
Willis
Dorsey and or Williams
Multiple cb injuries

chicago and arizona games were the 2nd and 3rd of the season. we had kilgore, vernon, willis, ian williams etc. no doubt injuries hurt us big time this season but you cant just go handing us wins in close losses we had when a number of listed injured players actually played in those games.
ranks right up there with scoring more points than the other team
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Championships... it's gonna have to come down to this http://www.sacbee.com/sports/nfl/san-francisco-49ers/article11086007.html

We do that... the 6th ring is ours, baby!!

/thread
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
^^
Originally posted by crabman82:
chicago and arizona games were the 2nd and 3rd of the season. we had kilgore, vernon, willis, ian williams etc. no doubt injuries hurt us big time this season but you cant just go handing us wins in close losses we had when a number of listed injured players actually played in those games.

Really? Bc I'm sure aldon would of destroyed the bears and he has also done well against the cardinals. Also, a Davis was out and if you remember correctly j Martin allowed two sacks on the same drive when we were trying to score in the 4th against the bears. Also BROCK was out and I think last time I checked, he would of done better in coverage than any of our CBS.

So YOU can't just go handing us losses
And Vernon was out in the Arizona game and he absolutely destroys the cards when we play them with their weak safeties.
And Vernon was out in the Arizona game and he absolutely destroys the cards when we play them with their weak safeties.

I don't know if I would call Matheiu and Buchanon weak, but i do agree Vernon being out was a huge detriment to our team
Share 49ersWebzone