LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 206 users in the forums

Finding a Delanie Walker Type Player

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
I tried to make a thread on Funchess but since this is an official thread I'll ask your opinions on Devin Funchess being that guy?
http://www.chatsports.com/san-francisco-49ers/a/Michigans-Devin-Funchess-offers-49ers-dual-threat-2-11173162

From what I've heard, he has horrible hands. Other than that, I don't know much about him besides him being tweener WR/TE. So he sounds just like Walker....lol. He's going to get drafted too high though. I've seen him graded anywhere from late first to early third.
[ Edited by InsertNameHere on Mar 7, 2015 at 9:47 AM ]
Originally posted by InsertNameHere:
Originally posted by Constantine:
Cant read
I also know we have elite defence players, so if our defence isnt top 10 next year its bc of the coaches... trust

What the f**k are you talking about......
Whats wong, you cant wead?
Why are you coming at me all Chinese....

Hey hommie, you see when you come at someone rude it doesnt work well, please stop... lets drop it and move on

I was just messing around with you. I honestly apologize.....cool

Same here, im sorry to bro... nice to meet u
Insertname here, persionially I believe we are good at the TE position and with FB B. Miller we are elite. I think it would be a waist to draft any TE this year. WR, DT and CB should be our focus unless a good back up QB is availible
Here he is. Not as handsome as Delanie but faster, more explosive but and with the same stone hands!

Jordan Cameron
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Here he is. Not as handsome as Delanie but faster, more explosive but and with the same stone hands!

Reminds me of Josh Reed from LSU back from the early 2000's
Millard could have an Delanie Walker type of impact. Carrier is a guy who could get down the field so I would love to see him with a healthy Davis.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
I also know we have elite defence players, so if our defence isnt top 10 next year its bc of the coaches... trust

Lol

"trust" he trusts our coaches?

I like this guy

Its not Tom I have an issue with as a head coach... or the players we have now, its some of the coaches we brought in. I hope Im wrong but the whole Raider coach signing is shaddy...

I've been wanting to get rid of Mangini for quite some time, then all of a sudden he became our DC lol
Originally posted by CullyInTheHouse:
Millard could have an Delanie Walker type of impact. Carrier is a guy who could get down the field so I would love to see him with a healthy Davis.

I've really been hoping for this!
  • Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Lol

"trust" he trusts our coaches?

I like this guy

Its not Tom I have an issue with as a head coach... or the players we have now, its some of the coaches we brought in. I hope Im wrong but the whole Raider coach signing is shaddy...

I've been wanting to get rid of Mangini for quite some time, then all of a sudden he became our DC lol
I know....the season was over and I was like "finally, we can fire that s**tty TE coach Mangini" And Boom, the Niners introduce their new DC Eric Mangini....f**k

I wasn't a Fangio fan, so I guess I'm cautiously optimistic. At least no more
CB's playing 10yrds off on 3rd and short, I hope.
[ Edited by InsertNameHere on Mar 8, 2015 at 2:35 PM ]

• LVJay
  • Veteran
I know....the season was over and I was like "finally, we can fire that s**tty TE coach Mangini" And Boom, the Niners introduce their new DC Eric Mangini....f**k

I wasn't a Fangio fan, so I guess I'm cautiously optimistic. At least no more
CB's playing 10yrds off on 3rd and short, I hope.

lol we got tricked
Originally posted by sdaddy101269:
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Versatile and experienced. Millard was OU's starting H-back from the day he arrived on campus. He's lined up everywhere from tight end to fullback, running back and even wide reciever. He also recorded 32 career tackles on special teams. Voted a team captain. Millard is solid with the ball in his hands. He's not a burner by any means but he has decent wiggle for a man his size. He also has great hands recording 70 receptions over the course of his career. Seven went for touchdowns. 13 total career touchdowns. Willing and capable blocker. Millard shows occasional signs of being a physically dominant blocker. Shows ability to seal off defenders and is quick to the second level when asked to. Millard never missed a game until tearing his ACL last October.

Millard 6'2" 247
Walker 6'0" 248

Didn't Walker run a 4.48?

When he was chasing one of his weekly fumbles he did.
Share 49ersWebzone