There are 220 users in the forums

The San Francisco 49ers - End of an era (2014 Season highlight video)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
I don't know if I want to watch it. It will just make me sad and miss Harbaugh. Tomsula better be a hell of a coach and win immediately otherwise York and Baalke need to get the f**k away from the San Francisco 49ers and never come back.

it made me sad. Just showed his passion for the game and the love his players had for him and that he had for them.

man I don't know how to feel about this feeback haha.

All feelz all day

well I hope you enjoyed the epic highlights nonetheless

For sure. I'll have those memories forever.

Between Mooch/Garcia days and Harbaugh days there is nothing but blank spaces, a few great individual performances (Gore, VD, Willis), and a comedy of errors.
I don't know if I want to watch it. It will just make me sad and miss Harbaugh. Tomsula better be a hell of a coach and win immediately otherwise York and Baalke need to get the f**k away from the San Francisco 49ers and never come back.

it made me sad. Just showed his passion for the game and the love his players had for him and that he had for them.

All feelz all day

Between Mooch/Garcia days and Harbaugh days there is nothing but blank spaces, a few great individual performances (Gore, VD, Willis), and a comedy of errors.

didnt realize I had made such a depressing video lmao. saw it differently as I was producing it.

All feelz all day

didnt realize I had made such a depressing video lmao. saw it differently as I was producing it.

lol its still very good. Any piece that brings out any kind of emotion is good. That's art right?

All feelz all day

lol its still very good. Any piece that brings out any kind of emotion is good. That's art right?

true
What's depressing is this is the only thing close to a legitimate highlight video of the 2014-15 season. Even when the team was way worse, we still had fans making videos to give us a remembrance of the good moments of the season we did have.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Feb 21, 2015 at 10:02 PM ]
Video is about the adversity the team faced not only this past season but throughout Jim harbaugh's tenure. and despite ALL of it, we fought and bounced back to the very end.

Well done. Anyone that puts time in and brings something here, I applaud. Well done.

As to the video, it really does remind me of all the last second plays (Dontae Johnson, CK to Crabtree, Brooks strip, etc.) we had to make JUST to get 8 wins...all in games where we all felt we should have crushed those teams (and the fails at the end on suspect play calling - Cratree - again). For me, it's a great transition to the new era and hopefully, learning from our mistakes!

So
.... ....

Excellent job.
who makes highlight films for 8-8 seasons

gtfo
Originally posted by xtm059:
who makes highlight films for 8-8 seasons

gtfo

real fans that's who
Didnt click on the video but you get an a for effort. Other then that it was a Failed Mission. By the 49ers

Well put together.
Man what a coach.

We are so stupid.

Yup.
I want to say, Great Video for 1

and 2. it was nice to see the great that we did with Harbaugh, and i def already miss harbaugh,

Seeing the low points was hard, from the kyle williams fumblitis, to the last play of the superbowl, to the Sherman tip. all things that held us from being where we wanted to be.

i'm definitely very anxious to see what this team does in a few weeks beginning in the FA, i just hope Jed and Trent know what they're doing.

If they fail to make this team bounce back, they're going to be losing a lot of money from that stadium,which is the least of my worries.

But i would just like to see us on top again, it wasn't that long ago, but man it's really the best feeling.

PS. to who ever said they're looking for a reason to fall in love with 49ers again, it should be unconditional love, you shouldn't need them to be great to love them, that's why it's called being a fan, not a bandwagon.
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
Man what a coach.

We are so stupid.

Yup.

these
Originally posted by NinerDreamer11:
I want to say, Great Video for 1

and 2. it was nice to see the great that we did with Harbaugh, and i def already miss harbaugh,

Seeing the low points was hard, from the kyle williams fumblitis, to the last play of the superbowl, to the Sherman tip. all things that held us from being where we wanted to be.

i'm definitely very anxious to see what this team does in a few weeks beginning in the FA, i just hope Jed and Trent know what they're doing.

If they fail to make this team bounce back, they're going to be losing a lot of money from that stadium,which is the least of my worries.

But i would just like to see us on top again, it wasn't that long ago, but man it's really the best feeling.

PS. to who ever said they're looking for a reason to fall in love with 49ers again, it should be unconditional love, you shouldn't need them to be great to love them, that's why it's called being a fan, not a bandwagon.

thanks man. yeah, it was tough editing those in. but it fit the narrative of the lows and setbacks, adversity we faced. I wanted to contrast that with the nonstop fight our team gave throughout the season, and throughout harbaugh's tenure. just like any story, there are high's and lows.
Share 49ersWebzone