LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 253 users in the forums

Torrey Smith WR

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
kap just gonna over throw him every chance he gets.

Well im hoping with Smith speed he can overide that, bc i know that was the issue.. and Lloyd beging released was a hude lose bc of his golden hands for pullet passes like Colin K
Originally posted by Constantine:
Well im hoping with Smith speed he can overide that, bc i know that was the issue.. and Lloyd beging released was a hude lose bc of his golden hands for pullet passes like Colin K

Did you just say Lloyd was a big loss? Thanks now I know not to ever take you seriously.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
kap just gonna over throw him every chance he gets.

wow, you are really delusional today,,, earlier today you said that ck stopped looking to throw to vance last year due to all of the attention he was getting from other teams and now losing miss lloyd is "huge'.. maybe you need to report to sickbay tonight
Originally posted by Dsoto87:

Did you just say Lloyd was a big loss? Thanks now I know not to ever take you seriously.

Lloyd wasn't a big loss
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

Lloyd wasn't a big loss
Every player last year was a huge total lost...JH Really f**ked it up!

Who knows how far we could have gone...the Defense did its part...how they kept it going was amazing.

Damn you JH !
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Lloyd wasn't a big loss
Every player last year was a huge total lost...JH Really f**ked it up!

Who knows how far we could have gone...the Defense did its part...how they kept it going was amazing.

Damn you JH !

Agree on JH - Good Riddance.
Wow... really...
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Wow... really...
this coming from the guy who thinks mcdonald and miss lloyd were our two biggest threats last year
Losing Lloyd was a gain. A mediocre player blocking all our high potential draft picks from playing time.
Originally posted by HarboutTHAT:
Losing Lloyd was a gain. A mediocre player blocking all our high potential draft picks from playing time.

Well put!

Originally posted by HarboutTHAT:

Well put!

Yup.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
^^^^ The thing I like about these Torrey Smith highlights is that he's clearly not just a go-route guy. He's going across the middle, he's catching quick outs and breaking up field, he's going up and fighting for the ball, and yes, he clearly has speed to run past corners and force safeties to think about him. This guy is a complete receiver with elite speed and I'm very excited to see what Kaepernick can do with him running routes along with Boldin.
Is it wrong to get excited when watching torrey smith and anquan boldin light it up in super bowl 47? I mean, they are ours now...
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Is it wrong to get excited when watching torrey smith and anquan boldin light it up in super bowl 47? I mean, they are ours now...

Smith had less than 40 yards in super bowl 47.
Share 49ersWebzone