LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 277 users in the forums

So I just Watched a Replay of Super Bowl 47 Today and I found Out the 49ers Offense Probs

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Our O-line gets way overrated beacuse of their run blocking but unfortunately they are pretty damn bad at pass blocking. No QB is going to play good with quick pressure and getting hurried a lot.
[ Edited by KegBert on Feb 7, 2015 at 8:05 PM ]
We need another delanie BAD!!!
I recorded it today but cant find the energy to put myself through that misery again.
Originally posted by darkknight49:
It was actually quite the game. I've watched it again a couple times but its still frustrating how close we came.

Also, no more superbowls should be played in the SuperDome. Compared to Arizona, the field and lighting (HA!) looked just putrid.

I saw a bit on youtube the other day. The huge Frank Gore run at the end that put us on their 5 got me all excited lolz.
[ Edited by fortyninerglory on Feb 7, 2015 at 8:16 PM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
OK I'm not gonna lie, I watched it again........and yup, they still loss. Dammit!!!!
Most of the problem is up the middle with Iupati and the rookie center. That's why it'll be tough to see Iupati get a big contract.
  • CMIO
How the hell do you guys get yourselves to watch that game ?

If the game is even mentioned on tv, I change the channel. Sorry folks.
missed opportunities killed us when we stopped them on that fake fg we couldn't capitalize when tarred brown caused the ray rice fumble late in the 3rd que we couldn't go score a TD instead settled for a fg.. game was painful to rewatch today but kaep was dynamic throwing and running gives me hope he can get it together next season
Originally posted by Jamespowers:
Can never re-watch that game ever.

This. I saw NFL network was replaying and immediately shunned it. I was born a few months after our last superbowl so that was my only Super Bowl experience so far and I still haven't gotten over it. I've moved on but I still think about what could've been. All the mistakes we made that had we just limited we'd have 6 and be 6-0.
  • CMIO
Originally posted by MCrabs15:

This. I saw NFL network was replaying and immediately shunned it. I was born a few months after our last superbowl so that was my only Super Bowl experience so far and I still haven't gotten over it. I've moved on but I still think about what could've been. All the mistakes we made that had we just limited we'd have 6 and be 6-0.

Never moved on. Still hurts to watch. John completely owned little brother Jim, and Roman laid a fart as always.

Cant believe we still had a chance at the end, but like so many other opportunities, Kaep always decides to go one-read on game clinching plays instead of using his legs to find other open receivers.

Originally posted by CMIO:
Originally posted by MCrabs15:

Never moved on. Still hurts to watch. John completely owned little brother Jim, and Roman laid a fart as always.

Cant believe we still had a chance at the end, but like so many other opportunities, Kaep always decides to go one-read on game clinching plays instead of using his legs to find other open receivers.

I can't move on either. It was really the only time in the Harbs era the offense was prolific. I'd give anything to have had a healthly justin smith for that game
[ Edited by Niners816 on Feb 7, 2015 at 10:40 PM ]
I said I would never watch the game again, but I did today after watching the end of SB48's replay. As always, re-watching a game after the fact gives you a different perspective knowing what to look for in terms of mistakes and missed opportunities. LMJ's fumble, settling for 3 at the end of the first half and the opening kick off of the second half are the 3 game changing plays imo.

I think a small part of me was okay with re-watching it now that Harbaugh is gone. I wouldn't say I was happy to see him leave, but I'm not exactly clamoring for him at this point, given how the team regressed. We really should have won this game, but that's the nature of the game sometimes.

I honestly can't tell if I feel better or worse, though lol.
With the way our d played and especially how culliver wouldn't be even able to cover an oline man if he had to smh flacco would've drove down easily with a min plus left
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
I said I would never watch the game again, but I did today after watching the end of SB48's replay. As always, re-watching a game after the fact gives you a different perspective knowing what to look for in terms of mistakes and missed opportunities. LMJ's fumble, settling for 3 at the end of the first half and the opening kick off of the second half are the 3 game changing plays imo.

I think a small part of me was okay with re-watching it now that Harbaugh is gone. I wouldn't say I was happy to see him leave, but I'm not exactly clamoring for him at this point, given how the team regressed. We really should have won this game, but that's the nature of the game sometimes.

I honestly can't tell if I feel better or worse, though lol.

It's funny I've rewatched the 1992 nfc title game 5+ times and that game broke niners816's 13 year old heart It just shows the power of time and for me and SB47 it hasn't been enough time yet.
[ Edited by Niners816 on Feb 7, 2015 at 10:59 PM ]
I respect your bravery lol. I've watched that game one time in my life and don't ever plan on ever re-watching it.
Share 49ersWebzone