LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 227 users in the forums

Jerry Rice did what?!?!?!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
jerry rice also gets sex favors from massage parlors
Everything that Jerry said was straight up STOOOOOPID. He was knocking on Brady for the footballs and said he should have an * by his name. Then he sayd he used stickum and even used the words "ILLEGAL" dumb. No reason to say anything
Originally posted by Buckethead:
Originally posted by insanemike27:
I say we go with The Chewbacca Defense.

But wookies are from Alderon

Ladies and gentlemen, that does not ...make... sense.
Originally posted by Buckethead:
I say we go with The Chewbacca Defense.

But wookies are from Alderon

Ladies and gentlemen, that does not ...make... sense.

Lol
I love jerry, however when he starts talking it's almost cringeworthy everytime. Damn, I wish he could just be satisfied being the GOAT.
Originally posted by teylo31:
Everything that Jerry said was straight up STOOOOOPID. He was knocking on Brady for the footballs and said he should have an * by his name. Then he sayd he used stickum and even used the words "ILLEGAL" dumb. No reason to say anything

he still has that oakland raider mentality.
Originally posted by Niners816:
I love jerry, however when he starts talking it's almost cringeworthy everytime. Damn, I wish he could just be satisfied being the GOAT.

Love the guy, but he really needs to zip it and go play golf.
If you ain't cheatin' you ain't tryin'
Jerry Rice needs to stop talking. Hes not an educated person.

He always comes across like he doesnt know what hes talking about, and now he just gave critics a reason to denounce his career for no reason.

Whether or not it was technically legal, or gave him any advantage, now people will always bring it up. Jerry was the best ever, but hes not a bright person.

Originally posted by okdkid:
I'm sure plenty of people did. Doesn't make it right. Plus - that jabroni was talking about deflategate like he thought he was above it. Another douchebag, hypocritical ex-Niner. Just stop talking, Jerry, you're not good at it.

Exactly what I was thinking. A lot of these guys should take the Barry Sanders route and just ride off into the sunset.

I know Jerry has been taking speech classes to improve his on-air speech performances, but unfortunately those don't actually address what he actually says.
[ Edited by DefSikNiner on Feb 6, 2015 at 3:33 PM ]
such a bunch of BS that he was the only one. come on
Originally posted by okdkid:
I'm sure plenty of people did. Doesn't make it right. Plus - that jabroni was talking about deflategate like he thought he was above it. Another douchebag, hypocritical ex-Niner. Just stop talking, Jerry, you're not good at it.

agreed. jerry hands down is one of the worst talkers of ex niners
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
.. and this goes all the way back after winning the MVP (Super Bowl 23) against the Bengals.. He said in the post game show that he would rather give the MVP to Joe because the way Joe just took over the team and really became a leader... then after he got dressed, on the way back to the bus, he was interviewed once more and started to say that he being an MVP may not be enough to get him more endorsement...

and his Hall of Fame speech was one of the worst I've ever heard.. especially when he closed it with that " I feel like dancing!!!! "
  • thl408
Speaking of saying dumb things...I met Jerry at a bar once. Went up to him to say Hi and shake his hand. I said, "I'm a huge Niners fan." He was on the Raiders.
Share 49ersWebzone