LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 271 users in the forums

Which coach will feed us the most crow?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Oh man, what a positive thread. (Why is it only 3 pages I wonder?)
I have become a little more informed about the new staff as a result. Thanks for that.
I think the Big 3- Tomsula, Mangini and Chryst will be fine. In getting 10 wins and a playoff spot with this talent (if it stays healthy) crow will be served.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
the bro
I think Jim T will beat up somebody by the end of the season, for this he gets my vote of support. I seriously think he will snap on a reporter, probably a female no less and beat her up ugly.
I don't care if he's nutty and mumbling through the rest of the press conferences in his career. I don't care if his press conferences turn into a running joke. Harbaugh's certainly were a running joke. I just want Tomsula to make every elitist snob who ever made snide remarks about his lack of credentials, experience and brain power to eat a huge bowl of uncooked, raw crow.

Come on. The guy's a character. If the team continues to be a contender under him, people are going to love him. And if he wins, he'll turn into an instant media sensation. I can see the media narrative already. "Nobody thought he could do it. Nobody gave him a chance. He overcame the odds!"
Share 49ersWebzone