LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 295 users in the forums

What do you think about Julian Edelman said about Steve Young?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
how aren't we the best franchise in the history of sports? everyone grew up a niner fan and all the winners are niner influenced. brady couldn't stop showing love to the 49ers last night on nfl network. he credited us with him even playing football

we own this s**t

since 2011 doe?
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners816:
Originally posted by buck:
Originally posted by strickac:
Dilfer was NOT a 49er QB. He's the guy the Ravens won the SB with despite having a quality QB... then instantly got cut in the offseason.

I did make it seem like Dilfer was an ex-49er quarterback.

I was wrong in doing so. My bad.

Dilfer played on the 2007 niners. Here he is he the '89 throwbacks worn during a game vs stl in 2007.

I flunked my 49er history course.

My bad. I am a sinner.

My bad. I am a sinner.

I wouldn't worry about, 2007 was a very forgettable season. Hostler was the OC and the offense was dreadful. They finished 5-11.
Originally posted by DefSikNiner:
Definitely agree with you; solid, respectful, real people are a dying breed. It's funny that you brought up Lynch, because my cousin and I were just talking about him and said the same thing you just said.

Love him or hate him, right or wrong how can anyone fault him for being himself. People may disagree with how he conducts himself, but at the very least he is real and authentic.

That's right bro. You keep quiet and link up then hash it out. You might find you got a lot in common. Broadcasting your disputes ain't where its at. Handle that ish one on one mano e mano. Everybody don't need to know about it. That way both guys look good for the public. Keep some stuff in house and give em nothing to write about negatively because they will at first opportunity
I actually know Julian pretty well from playing against him for 4 years in HS, working out in the offseason, playing on post-season teams, and alot of my friends played pop warner with him on the RWC 49ers.... even went to a niners game with him back in HS. He's a humble dude, worked his ass off to get to where he is, and definitely was a die hard 49er fan (though once you're in the league that kinda ends).

I wouldn't put much stock in his comments, especially because he's just sticking up for his teammate and guys will say anything to stick up for their guy. Trust me, he is a legit niner fan and would probably be on this board if his career never took off to the NFL level.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Niners816:
Originally posted by strickac:
Dilfer was NOT a 49er QB. He's the guy the Ravens won the SB with despite having a quality QB... then instantly got cut in the offseason.

I did make it seem like Dilfer was an ex-49er quarterback.

I was wrong in doing so. My bad.

Dilfer played on the 2007 niners. Here he is he the '89 throwbacks worn during a game vs stl in 2007.

My bad. I am a sinner.

Come on Man!
Share 49ersWebzone