LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 191 users in the forums

Cathartic Schadenfreude is not enough

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by thl408:
They see me rollin, they schadenfreudin.

Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
I'll admit a little feeling of schadenfreude at the anguish of the Seahawks fans who decided it would be classy to pose in front of Levi's stadium on their way to Arizona last week.

Oh yeah forgot about those pussies posing in an empty parking lot. Long trip back for their candy asses now lmao.
Originally posted by fropwns:
You want to know how you get one of the top threads in Ninertalk?

No, I did not make it. Yes, I have posted it a dozen or more times. Yes, it is a low blow, but I do remember this...

#NEVERFORGET

Tonight, in Arizona, the Seattle Seahawks went full potato.

First, as a fan, I feel for their fans. I remember what we did a couple of years ago in the Super Bowl. I am just going to say it once:

"Frank Gore."

Seattle fans are now going to say:

"Marshawn Lynch."

So, I wish them and their fans well--remember, we are the five time World Champions, if we claim to be better we must act that way.

Therefore, the Patriots did not do us a favor. Tommy Terrific, life long Niners' fan, did not absolve us. Russell Wilson did not exonerate Kap. Richard Sherman is a dick, but I hope he is a good father, but even his reaction:

did not make up for how he punked Crabtree last season.

Our generation had the Dallas Cowboys. This generation has the Seattle Seahawks. We rose, we fell. Seattle rose, they are now falling. We have an opportunity this coming year to absolve ourselves. If we want closure; if we seek redemption; if we want to return to the Super Bowl; it will not come through the belated successes of others. It will come with our own growth and determination to return to glory.

It begins now.

Uhhh, what?
Originally posted by DeUh:
I love it.......

I love it.......

I love it.......

I'm lovin it!
Boom!

possibly the greatest video i have ever watched.
fck that fan base...today was a great day
Originally posted by jonesadrian:

I felt bad for the little kids but those grown men crying like babies had me lmfao.
Originally posted by jonesadrian:

jonesadrian thank you, you are da MAN.
Man I pulled for SEA because I don't like NE but f*** SEA! I got no pity for those fans young and old. My heart is cold as f***! They reveled in our loss so likewise for them. F*** em!

Share 49ersWebzone