LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 290 users in the forums

The Lord I Hope Im Wrong Thread of Pessimism

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Niners99:
Well, its all in Kurt Warner's hands now.

Lol and that is my last ray of hope. Jk, but seriously, hopefully Kap can progress with his help.
Of course if we go 12-4 and have a top 5 offense I will be super happy, totally happy, it will be great, stupendous we will be the talk of the league, Jim Tomsula coach of the year! Yay!

Trust me, I want this to happen, I really do.

I just don't see it, could be wrong, but probably not.

Not in this division, no way.

But guess who's gonna be all smiles during Super Bowl 50. Yeah that's right, the Boy King, meeting and greeting.

Smiles Everyone! Smiles!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VDpwndMjenkins:
Originally posted by LVJay:
i'm with you, but I want to punch a grown cry baby instead of an actual infant

Lol i feel you, that baby being Jed.

Ive tried to hold my tongue and let the situation flesh out with all the hirings before I came to a final conclusion myself.

I really hope Tomsula and company can bail him out of this one... win win for errryone
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Holy crapola, shermaphrodite was in a movie?

Originally posted by jreff22:

• REB4
Originally posted by VDpwndMjenkins:
See, this is the biggest problem Ive had with the whole situation. A debacle for no apperant reason.

I was optimistic when the reports came out years ago about problems between Baalke n Harbaugh. Did not believe it, oh no Deion's wrong, Florio's makin s**t up. Now this debacle makes it all seem true.

Deion WAS wrong. There were no problems with Harbaugh and the locker room. That part was just invented. It was Baalke/York already setting the stage to get rid of Harbaugh. But you're right, it is a debacle and getting worst as the days go by.
I guess the whole lack of honesty surrounding Coach Harbaugh's termination. The last straw was insinuating that Coach won without class. It's becoming obvious the whole charade happened after the Stadium was signed, sealed and delivered. I never trusted Dr. York and I don't trust Jed York. Baalke is coming off as a dark presence who was instrumental in the entire drama.
17-2 season with a three game sweep of Seattle
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
17-2 season with a three game sweep of Seattle

I'll have some of what you're having
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
all the football men in the nfl know jed is a poser who will meddle with men doing football because he must show that he has a reason for being (which he doesn't).

There is no lord. Only darkness now. I'm gonna go cut my arms and watch the crow.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I think this is going to be a debacle. Coaching matters a lot and this ownership and front office have essentially sent the message that "coaching doesn't matter."

I hope that by some miracle they are right in this circumstance, but this whole thing just seems like a complete Keystone Kops operation in every sense, incredible incompetence and mismanagement.

I'm a big believer in getting what you pay for, they went cheap big time, perhaps the lowest paid staff in the NFL. I don't see how promoting guys who did an iffy job to begin with makes all that much sense but I hope Tomsula does a sensational job, that somehow this rag tag group of coaches meld, the players buy in 100% and that I'll be eating a whole messload of crow by December of this year.

In a league of parity and salary cap, why wouldn't you want to eek out every edge you can with the coaching staff? I understand not overpaying free agents, I've never really been upset when we haven't pulled in big fee agents (except the first two times the zone fooled me on Aprist 1st) because you can't sustain success that way.

I think Harbaugh walked away set up pretty well league perception wise

I was wondering. Did Harbaugh know he was on his way out when he started helping his coaching staff get raises?
The Yorks won't work. They are a disaster.
Wow shocked this thread isnt locked but yup this coaching staff is a joke
Every new coaching position is a downgrade, besides tight ends coach (maybe)....."This is not a rebuild.....This is a reload". Shut up Kermit The Frog.

It is really unfortunate because this is a football team who is capable of making a Super Bowl run. But that is not possible with the horrible coaching staff that is being put together.
Share 49ersWebzone