There are 230 users in the forums

The Silver Lining Thread (positive people come on in!)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Scoots:
Shanahan said he wants 11 players to touch the ball every game ... that doesn't generally translate to individual players racking up big numbers.

Uh, center, tackles, and guards? Not likely. But, anyone and everyone who can catch on the team will get a chance to do the damn thing cause Jimmy G will get them the ball. And, with a revamped OL, he won't have to make those throws while twisting away from contact so much. And maybe his deep game will improve
Originally posted by NinerTy:
Shanahan said he wants 11 players to touch the ball every game ... that doesn't generally translate to individual players racking up big numbers.

Uh, center, tackles, and guards? Not likely. But, anyone and everyone who can catch on the team will get a chance to do the damn thing cause Jimmy G will get them the ball. And, with a revamped OL, he won't have to make those throws while twisting away from contact so much. And maybe his deep game will improve

11 total players, not the 11 on the field.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

With all the speed on the O Line, I can see Cooper, McGlinchy, Staley, and Richburg catching some passes.
Originally posted by Giedi:

With all the speed on the O Line, I can see Cooper, McGlinchy, Staley, and Richburg catching some passes.

No doubt! Staley was a TE in HS so...and some of the others may as well. But the comment on Pettis never dropping passes is the best thing I've heard this off season!
[ Edited by dtg_9er on May 21, 2018 at 5:58 AM ]
Warriors need to win 3 straight.

It's all about game 4, win that and it's over. The Rockets have shown no mental toughness. Maybe Houston wins game 5, but don't be surprised if Harden just goes for his stats and stops any pretense of playing team basketball.
  • thl408
One day closer to the end of the offseason.
Originally posted by thl408:
One day closer to the end of the offseason.

This thread gets me goin! Cant wait for TC!
Hot Damn! I'm excited!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Hot Damn! I'm excited!

Vegas has us as a playoff team. Let's f**king do it.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on May 25, 2018 at 7:59 PM ]
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

NFC West winners please!

NFC West winners please!

You know that would be nice but I just wanna get in and see what we can do.
We definitely got a shot doe.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

NFC West winners please!

Originally posted by Giedi:

NFC West winners please!

Its going to be war.
Share 49ersWebzone