There are 212 users in the forums

Geep Chryst Offensive Coordinator Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by thl408:
I'm trying to find online articles of what the 1999 and 2000 Chargers were like offensively, but can't. If anyone finds anything, please share.

I think that is a lost cause. For some reason no one did any articles or at lest didn't put them online on what type of offense he runs.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
So basically it's the same 9ers without Harbaugh, Roman and Fangio.

And Seely and Donatell and Leavitt and Solari and Tomsula isn't DL coach. This hire is a f**king joke.
Levus Stadium Saturday, Oct. 17th 2015

BAALKUS: My Liege, Tomsulus has commited suicide.

CAYORKULA: Good! I would have killed him myself after 6 straight games without a score! WITHOUT A SCORE! What about a Walsh-damned FIELD GOAL for Chryst's sake?

BAALKUS: Our kicker, my liege…

CAYORKULA: Yes?

BAALKUS: You had him poisoned after he missed the 75-yarder against the Rams.

CAYORKULA: I thought you said Kaepernicus could kick!

BAALKUS: He could, sire, except he has yet to run a play without being sacked.

CAYORKULA: Well give me some good news, for once.

BAALKUS: We do run the ball, my lord. Those old Romanus plays are really….

CAYORKULA: SILENCE! Speak not his name in my holy stadium! I though I tweeted everyone about that. What of Lord Fangius?

BAALKUS: He has stated openly that he shall play 12 in the box against us.

CAYORKULA: He taunts me! He mocks me! And who will coach tomorrow's game?

BAALKUS: I have a call in to Fredus Corleonus.

• Rascal
  • Veteran
The 9ers have become a complete joke. Geep Chryst ? Are you for real ? Meanwhile the Seahawks are having a wonderful time in Arizona getting ready to win another Super Bowl. Way to go York and Baalke !!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
So basically it's the same 9ers without Harbaugh, Roman and Fangio.

Basically.

Gosh darnit dem some smart clever guys.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rascal:
The 9ers have become a complete joke. Geep Chryst ? Are you for real ? Meanwhile the Seahawks are having a wonderful time in Arizona getting ready to win another Super Bowl. Way to go York and Baalke !!

To be fair Darrell Bevell isn't a very good OC.
Can someone please explain this hire to me? We have a QB that has somewhat regressed each year and we promote the QB coach to OC. I thought we were going to look for help for Kap, a fresh set of eyes.
If you were worried about hiring someone who's going to bolt to become a head coach your worries have been answered. Hey maybe he becomes the offensive Vic Fangio.

Please, tell me how impressed you were when the Seahawks hired Darrell Beville as their OC.
Keeping the same offense why fire Harbaugh?

Originally posted by audick:
Levus Stadium Saturday, Oct. 17th 2015

BAALKUS: My Liege, Tomsulus has commited suicide.

CAYORKULA: Good! I would have killed him myself after 6 straight games without a score! WITHOUT A SCORE! What about a Walsh-damned FIELD GOAL for Chryst's sake?

BAALKUS: Our kicker, my liege…

CAYORKULA: Yes?

BAALKUS: You had him poisoned after he missed the 75-yarder against the Rams.

CAYORKULA: I thought you said Kaepernicus could kick!

BAALKUS: He could, sire, except he has yet to run a play without being sacked.

CAYORKULA: Well give me some good news, for once.

BAALKUS: We do run the ball, my lord. Those old Romanus plays are really….

CAYORKULA: SILENCE! Speak not his name in my holy stadium! I though I tweeted everyone about that. What of Lord Fangius?

BAALKUS: He has stated openly that he shall play 12 in the box against us.

CAYORKULA: He taunts me! He mocks me! And who will coach tomorrow's game?

BAALKUS: I have a call in to Fredus Corleonus.

I don't think I've ever found these, "fake transcripts" amusing.
They're immature and remind me of something my son and his 11 year old friends do when mocking someone.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49er_Rider:
Keeping the same offense why fire Harbaugh?

Because he's not being nice and won't share his toys with the owner.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
The Wrangler and Jeepers Creepers formations will help us to sweep the division and win the SB
Originally posted by thl408:
I'm trying to find online articles of what the 1999 and 2000 Chargers were like offensively, but can't. If anyone finds anything, please share.

1999 (8-8) Harbaugh and Kramer were the QB's the only skill players worth a crap were Freddie Jones TE 670yds and Jeff Graham Wr. 968yds The had no RB's worth a s**t. They had been 1-15 and 5-11 the previous two years and this was the first year for this staff. 2000 (1-15)They started 3 Qb's Ryan Leaf, Harbaugh and Moses Moreno. They still had Jones, Graham and add Curtis Conway. COnway had 712 yards Graham 907 and Jones had 766 and their RB's got worse they really had no one to carry the ball. After he left they add Doug Flutie who started all 16 games and LT plus still had Conway,Jones and Graham. Went 5-11. The Head coach was fired after 2001.

This is not a joke, and yes they are for real with this!!!
Share 49ersWebzone