There are 279 users in the forums

The Logan Zone - New San Francisco 49ers QB Coach

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Originally posted by sking20854:
Just trying to figure out when this could have occurred. I don't think Kap has been in that area since Logan was hired at the end of January.

ohhh so now we know of Kaep's whereabouts 24/7? lol....my nephew told me this yesterday, for all we know Kaep is out right now buying the latest Jordans at Shoe Palace.
Just spoke to Colin on FaceTime. He denied those reports.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by verb1der:

Just trying to figure out when this could have occurred. I don't think Kap has been in that area since Logan was hired at the end of January.

ohhh so now we know of Kaep's whereabouts 24/7? lol....my nephew told me this yesterday, for all we know Kaep is out right now buying the latest Jordans at Shoe Palace.
i am sorry verb but i have come the conclusion that you are a man whose dreams and ramblings are a danger to this society
Originally posted by cciowa:

i am sorry verb but i have come the conclusion that you are a man whose dreams and ramblings are a danger to this society

Kind of extreme, Chuck. He's just full of s**t, that's all.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Originally posted by cciowa:

Kind of extreme, Chuck. He's just full of s**t, that's all.
that was just my way of saying he is crazy
What do you think of Steve Logan?

I was curious what everyone thinks... it seems he has a good understanding of offensive philosophy that doesn't tinker with scheme as much as critical decisions on play calling which I think is more important. I think he will actually help Kaepernick out tremendously this year. Way more then Harbaugh did considering how lackluster and under developed our offensive approach was every year when we hoped for more. If he is what I hope to be and or at least 50 percent of it, I think we will do wonders this year. What do you all think of him and do you think he will help make us proud with the assortment of weapons we have this year?

[ Edited by thaakingd on Jul 25, 2015 at 11:33 PM ]
Theres a coach logan thread
Oh, I see it now. Sorry, mods! Please remove this thread!
Originally posted by thaakingd:
Oh, I see it now. Sorry, mods! Please remove this thread!
The guys that took time to research Logan love him

The guys that didn't hate him

im a Logan Lover
  • Buchy
  • Veteran
I don't know how anyone can watch those Login videos and not be poitive and hopeful for offense. You can tell how intelligent that man is by listening to him, I hope Geep gives him a lot of sway in game planning.

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
The guys that took time to research Logan love him

The guys that didn't hate him

im a Logan Lover

This! Totally...

Originally posted by Buchy:
I don't know how anyone can watch those Login videos and not be poitive and hopeful for offense. You can tell how intelligent that man is by listening to him, I hope Geep gives him a lot of sway in game planning.

And he had some serious insight into how to beat Seattle as well. That insight just might come in handy.

http://www.wralsportsfan.com/coaching-101-beating-the-seattle-d/13332094/

http://wwwcache.wralsportsfan.com/asset/football/nfl/2015/01/29/14402407/1422542021-166396-Logan_Zone_NET_1-29-15-192.mp3 (at the 15:00 mark); Pats vs. Hawks Superbowl.
[ Edited by NCommand on Jul 27, 2015 at 6:48 AM ]
'You've got to give this kid (qb) some tools to fight back (the DC)'. Logan talking about pre-snap reads, releasing all pass catchers, less worry about protection, to counter what the DC trying to do to the qb.

*Kaep balled up on the floor, crying tears of joy at team meetings*
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Jul 27, 2015 at 8:27 AM ]
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by NCommand:
I wonder if other team sites have their own internal trolls? Or is it just a NT thing? Hate CK, hate the FO, hate the new stadium, hate the coaching staff, but love Tim Kawakami and Cohn.

Note, these are the same folks that hated AS, hated the FO (not sure that ever changes, weird), hated that the Stick was such a dump, hated every coaching staff, and hate the national media.
So I heard somewhere on Knbr today that geepus chryst and his number 1 disciple st Logan are running the offense. As In tomsula doesn't help with that side of the ball except that high level philosophy , and approving game plans. It's like fangio last year on offense. Think it was Ted Robinson, might have been Tim Ryan who said that.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
This post has some relevance to Logan...

www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/177595-blaine-gabbert/page91/#post1351

Good stuff. I'm sure he said the same thing to Kap. Learn to take a little bit off the ball to help throw more accurately and with touch. Could have possibly been a factor in Kap seeking out the offseason training to improve his throwing mechanics.
Share 49ersWebzone