LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 199 users in the forums

Welcome Sparano!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
oh i get it now, jed "vincent corleone" york is hiring all EYE-talians now....
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
If he can do what the TE position coach did last year he will get promoted to coordinator too.

that's a good one!
Originally posted by maximusdecimus:

WTF is this FO doing?!?!?!?

lol its a great hire, simmer down sister Sandy
To be Honest about Sparano, He is the Best Hire so far out of all the 2015 49er hirings so far. This guy is an excellent OLINE coach (which to me is the root of the 49ers offensive issues) and I know he's the new TEs coach but he is a Huge upgrade over Mangina in that dept. so I expect bigger and better things from VD and Vance.
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
If he can do what the TE position coach did last year he will get promoted to coordinator too.

that's a good one!

Coordinator? Maybe head coach in 2 yrs after this blows up
It's a good hire, Sparano has experience and was a head coach. It does seem this staff is being put together in a patchwork fashion.
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
To be Honest about Sparano, He is the Best Hire so far out of all the 2015 49er hirings so far. This guy is an excellent OLINE coach (which to me is the root of the 49ers offensive issues) and I know he's the new TEs coach but he is a Huge upgrade over Mangina in that dept. so I expect bigger and better things from VD and Vance.

2015 is Vance's time to step up!
Move to letters around and you get

Tony Saprano
  • thl408
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Move to letters around and you get

Tony Saprano

Perhaps he can make the gameday refs an offer they can't refuse. (I know, wrong family)

If the 49ers can nab Chud, then with Sparano and Chud on board, VD's and Vance's stock will be on the rise.
Love the Sparano hire. This guy has always been a legit players coach. He has knowledge of the game and a real true passion for coaching.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

and vernon HAS to rebound, i think we have the right coach in line to do this. good hire
Originally posted by cciowa:

and vernon HAS to rebound, i think we have the right coach in line to do this. good hire

I know we need old VD back, but I'm saying we need Vance more b/c he's still not proven it yet for being a 2nd round pick.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

I know we need old VD back, but I'm saying we need Vance more b/c he's still not proven it yet for being a 2nd round pick.
oh yes,, i was not disagreeing with you
coffee is all over my keyboard

Vernon can run and do all the things necessary, but he still needs the ball thrown to him.
Share 49ersWebzone