LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 411 users in the forums

2015 49erswebzone Hall of Fame Committee Selection

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by kidash98:
I could really use the help of Niner Talk posters in this. We have 4 more spots open and I would love for them to be occupied by posters who frequently post in Niner Talk.

They're too busy crying. All the time. About anything.

Thanks a lot, Baalke/York.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
I could really use the help of Niner Talk posters in this. We have 4 more spots open and I would love for them to be occupied by posters who frequently post in Niner Talk.

They're too busy crying. All the time. About anything.

Thanks a lot, Baalke/York.

Bork, please.
Originally posted by iLL49er:
being one of the first 5 members to join the site i should automatically be in.

thx

Real talk: I tried my hardest to get you in the initial class.

If you're interested in seeing who's in, there is a thread in the Vets Forum for the two classes.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
We have 11 spots open for the Selection Committee for this year. If you want to volunteer, please PM me.

CANNOT BE ON THE COMMITTEE THIS YEAR
luvs
StOnEy333
fropwns
AmpLee
SoCold

YEAH, you tell Fro to go take a seat and have a Coke and a smile.
*SOB*

Seriously, though. Good luck to those nominated.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
I can volunteer as long as the time commitment is not extreme.

I'm not sure i meet the criteria, but over the years i have mostly participated in Niner Talk and The Draft War Room. A little hockey talk here and there on the side.

If you need someone, gimme a holler.

Didnt you say you were outta here til week 1 next year??? Lol!!
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
I can volunteer as long as the time commitment is not extreme.

I'm not sure i meet the criteria, but over the years i have mostly participated in Niner Talk and The Draft War Room. A little hockey talk here and there on the side.

If you need someone, gimme a holler.

Didnt you say you were outta here til week 1 next year??? Lol!!

I guess your correct. I did banish myself to the Draft forums.

What can i say. I'm an addict for torture and work has been "slower" than normal this week...
I'm working on my speech guys....
  • REB4
You are really turning it into an old boyz network if you have that 5 year vet requirememnt. Symbiotic enough already with all the mods being buddies with the vets. You need new blood, people that don't just go along. There are alot of people that have been fans for a lot longer then some of these 'vets'. Just look at the crap the NFL HOF committee pulls and then we wonder why some blow hard like Strahan gets in but Charles Haley & Kevin Greene are still not in.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by REB4:
You are really turning it into an old boyz network if you have that 5 year vet requirememnt. Symbiotic enough already with all the mods being buddies with the vets. You need new blood, people that don't just go along. There are alot of people that have been fans for a lot longer then some of these 'vets'. Just look at the crap the NFL HOF committee pulls and then we wonder why some blow hard like Strahan gets in but Charles Haley & Kevin Greene are still not in.

you do not even have any little red boxes filled up so you can not talk
Originally posted by cciowa:

you do not even have any little red boxes filled up so you can not talk

maybe i can make it to round 2 this year
Do we get to see the list of poster's who are being nominated for the HOF?
why so early this time ?, last year started in June...hasnt even been a year

Seriously, I totally would have voted for you if not for that 5 year crap.
[ Edited by WRATHman44 on Jan 20, 2015 at 9:40 PM ]
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
maybe i can make it to round 2 this year

Sus, Phoenix, and Aman already have spots nailed down. You're gonna have to campaign hard, man. Don't be afraid to go dirty.
Share 49ersWebzone