There are 152 users in the forums

Free Agents: Who will leave and who will stay

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm pretty sure the team is not going to retain either Iupati or Crabtree because both will probably be offered more on the market than Baalke wants to pay. I also think either Cox or Culliver will go to another team but not both of them. Cox would be easier to retain.

But, I think they'll find a way to restructure Gore's contract and he'll be signed for another two years.
Agree with all minus gore if he's not the lead back or he doesn't like his usage .. And baalke with the deal
Gore on a 1 yr deal please.

See ya Crabs!

Cox and Cully back please.
Stay
Gore
Cox
Skuta
Wilhoite
Celek
Nelson
Cook
Jerod Eddie

Go
Culliver
Iupati
Crabtree
Lloyd

The rest won't likely have many suitors.
Could be wrong but I have a sneaky feeling Iupati wants to stay.
Originally posted by English:

he does want to stay. The fact of the matter is that he will warrant a big increase in pay. Even though our whole line had a bad year.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

he does want to stay. The fact of the matter is that he will warrant a big increase in pay. Even though our whole line had a bad year.

Up to him to agree a deal which will enable him to stay. Or ...........
One thing we've learned about Baalke is that if he really wants you to stay he will re-sign you before becoming a FA

Based on the OL hires, i feel like a zone blocking scheme is incoming and Iupati is the worst fit out of current OL personnel for that system.
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Based on the OL hires, i feel like a zone blocking scheme is incoming and Iupati is the worst fit out of current OL personnel for that system.

I wouldn't be surprised to see another starter on a different team when all is said and done. This line may have three of last years starters back. There's too much money wrapped up in 1.5 second average pass blocking!

Originally posted by Geeked:

I wouldn't be surprised to see another starter on a different team when all is said and done. This line may have three of last years starters back. There's too much money wrapped up in 1.5 second average pass blocking!

and what about Boone? He's on next year for 1.5 mill right?

I don't care. Just give me a decent line. I don't care who stays or what it costs.
  • Geeked
  • Veteran

I don't care. Just give me a decent line. I don't care who stays or what it costs.

You may be on the same page as the FO...

Who knows....the rest fit the ZBS ranging from decently to greatly.

Who knows....the rest fit the ZBS ranging from decently to greatly.

I would trade Boone to a team like the Giants for a 3rd. Let Marcus Martin take his spot
Share 49ersWebzone