LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 269 users in the forums

Special Teams Coordinator Search

Shop Find 49ers gear online
it's only fitting.

Source: Seely not retained on Tomsula's staff.

New OC, New DC, New SPC.....a Dline Coach, as the new Head Coach.

three straight trips to the NFC Championship game.....and our coaches aren't good enough for us, but we'll find some coaches that are *available* that will be better... riiiiiiiiiiiight. (besides Roman, of course)
[ Edited by Afrikan on Jan 16, 2015 at 7:57 PM ]
Bring back Al Everest !
Bobby April
I'm special...

resume sent!

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Brock Olivo who is the Assistant Special Teams coach for the Chiefs. He has been working with Dave Toub who is the best Special Teams coach in the league.
Brad Seely was good before he got here, but our special teams have not been successful with him. Of all the coaches to go, this is the one I will not lose sleep over.
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
I'm special...

resume sent!

is filled with nothing but Yeses?
Originally posted by Afrikan:
it's only fitting.

Source: Seely not retained on Tomsula's staff.

New OC, New DC, New SPC.....a Dline Coach, as the new Head Coach.

three straight trips to the NFC Championship game.....and our coaches aren't good enough for us, but we'll find some coaches that are *available* that will be better... riiiiiiiiiiiight. (besides Roman, of course)
We will find more aggressive coaches both offensively and defensively. Our attitude has been lacking on Sundays. We need to take it to teams and put them away when we have them down. No more conservatism! We want it we gotta go get it!
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Jan 16, 2015 at 8:46 PM ]
kyle williams anyone?
  • bret
  • Veteran
Of all Harbaugh's coaches, Seeley disappointed me the most. They saved spots for his "guys" instead of developing players. To me that's not a "great teacher" just a guy who knows some guys he can rely on and is good at lobbying to get them roster spots!

Originally posted by bret:
Of all Harbaugh's coaches, Seeley disappointed me the most. They saved spots for his "guys" instead of developing players. To me that's not a "great teacher" just a guy who knows some guys he can rely on and is good at lobbying to get them roster spots!

You make a good point. This conflicted with TBs vision for this team long term. Then SEA and other teams signed our discards and made them very serviceable contributors. Player development!
I'm special...

resume sent!

Well, you may be cheap enough for York.
Who cares about STs??

Lol

It probably cost us the SB even tho non call
[ Edited by Mertonschickendance on Jan 16, 2015 at 8:51 PM ]
Originally posted by Afrikan:
I'm special...

resume sent!