LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 414 users in the forums

so how many games we will win this year ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
We call this PYMWYMI (Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is), and we usually wait until after the draft to do it. Since it makes no sense to guess before who we know will be coaching and who the players will be. So yeah. Maybe we would wait just a bit. lol
this
At best 8-8. Definitely no playoffs.
  • Phil
  • Veteran
No passing game no playoffs.
Originally posted by Phil:
No passing game no playoffs.

Most of the takes on this thread are absurd. The defense can't help but be stronger and the offense can't help but be better. How do you lose more games if your offense is better and you still have a good defense.

Try to at least ad a tiny logical component to your nihilism.
It's premature to predict what our record will be. It depends GREATLY on the offensive coordinator. If it's Shanahan, I would feel confident in a 11-5 season. If it's some noob, 7-9.
5-11

You simply cannot win with Trent Balkee as de-facto puppetmaster head coach. We cannot seriously think Jim Tomsula will have any power.
Originally posted by Jesu80ncleats:
We call this PYMWYMI (Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is), and we usually wait until after the draft to do it. Since it makes no sense to guess before who we know will be coaching and who the players will be. So yeah. Maybe we would wait just a bit. lol
this

Yep. This.
Lets see how the staff, free agency, and Draft end up first.

Intuition says bad year, 4-12. Lots of turn over and a brutal division - not a good combo.
Originally posted by English:
this

Yep. This.

I have a dollar that I win the correct record
[ Edited by braap49er on Jan 16, 2015 at 1:10 PM ]

Originally posted by braap49er:
Originally posted by English:
this

Yep. This.

I have a dollar that I win the correct record

I notice you haven't posted your prediction.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
With Shanahan as OC = Better shot at playoffs
Without Shanahan as OC = no shot at playoffs
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crake49:
Most of the takes on this thread are absurd. The defense can't help but be stronger and the offense can't help but be better. How do you lose more games if your offense is better and you still have a good defense.

Try to at least ad a tiny logical component to your nihilism.

You don't know this yet. No OC or DC has even been hired. If Shanahan is hired, the offense will get better. We are not going to win a SB with Tomsula's motivational speeches.
[ Edited by Baldie on Jan 16, 2015 at 1:19 PM ]
Many classy wins
6-10. A few key changes, and likely questionable coaching staff. I think we pull some no-name coordinators out of timbuktoo. The division will also improve, and all 3 played well against us last year.
Share 49ersWebzone