This!
Originally posted by zonkers:
My gif-fu is weak

• DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mutt_pinoy:

WTF
Originally posted by 49ersPrincipality:
Tomsula?? Trust me there is nothing to hate on. Dudes a joke. You want me to lie and say were going to be good?? Will win 7games tops under him. My prediction 6-10(I hope Im wrong)That's only because our talent is the best in the world. Other than that I would assume winning less games than that. I repeat I hope I'm dead wrong. But my gut tells me other wise

RARRRR! No one can be happy if I'm not happy! I'm gonna throw a fit in the thread that's about optimism, because everyone else should be mad too!
Lol the good old days
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
This and the Greg Roman thread
Oh man. The good old days when the Tomsula cult pounded on anyone who dared to even remotely question this hire. Seemed just like yesterday.
Harbaugh was toxic AF. Had he stuck around I truly believe we end up at like 7-9 and only getting worse year after year or middling around there.

Tomsula obviously was the wrong choice but credit where credit is due, this blubbering dunce ended up with a better record then chip Kelly 🤣
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
Harbaugh was toxic AF. Had he stuck around I truly believe we end up at like 7-9 and only getting worse year after year or middling around there.

Tomsula obviously was the wrong choice but credit where credit is due, this blubbering dunce ended up with a better record then chip Kelly 🤣

I actually liked him, unfortunately the team didn't pack him up and give him a good team to work with or good coaches on his staff.

Sure he was probably in over his head and not skilled to be a HC.
There must be something better than replaying Jim Tomsula threads from 2015.

nothing like memories of the "Fart Presser" to bring a good chuckle... "winning with class"
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
There must be something better than replaying Jim Tomsula threads from 2015.

You tell us because you clicked on it.
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
I remember driving home and my wife calling me and asking who the f**k was Jim Tomsula. I told her he was the 49ers D line coach.... she replied "not anymore", turned to the NFL serious XM channel and listened to horror a mile away from a needed beer.
[ Edited by Geeked on Apr 17, 2021 at 7:40 PM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by Dsoto87:

I actually liked him, unfortunately the team didn't pack him up and give him a good team to work with or good coaches on his staff.

Sure he was probably in over his head and not skilled to be a HC.

It was up to Tomula to get good coaches. He had zero connections and so Trent had to call people and overpay to get assistants hired. You aren't going to find a worse head coaching hire in the last 20 years.
Feel bad for the Lions going through this right now.

Share 49ersWebzone