LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 230 users in the forums

Jim Tomsula Super Bowl train

Shop Find 49ers gear online
More like the disaster train.
I don't know what to think of it but I am excited
  • REB4
Jim Tomsula has done nothing wrong, that is true. He's also not done anything that says he's head coach material either. Just like Nolan was a good family man and good human being, just not HC material. I wish Tomsula the best, but I also wish the York family bankruptcy so they can sell this team to a competent owner that isn't run by some arrogant momma's boy.
[ Edited by REB4 on Jan 15, 2015 at 11:15 PM ]
Originally posted by Harbaalke:

When reality hits

This! This! This!
The power is in the mustache.
Jim Tomsula Super Bowl train?????? My eyes are rolling more than a bowling ball down an alley.
Lock! Lock! Lock!
This thread should be called Jim Tomsula Sinking Ship
Well see. Could be a different kind of winning. Tomsula seems like a working detail guy a technique guy. A guy that understands the human machine. Not a control freak. He needs vets at oc dc though.domain knowledge there.
[ Edited by brodiebluebanaszak on Jan 16, 2015 at 4:43 AM ]
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
FEAR THE MUSTACHE!

Originally posted by 49ersPrincipality:
Jim Tomsula Super Bowl train?????? My eyes are rolling more than a bowling ball down an alley.
Lock! Lock! Lock!
This thread should be called Jim Tomsula Sinking Ship

Bye hater
"Ok....."ok"......"ok"......."ok".....

-Coach Tomsula
  • keveh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CWin4949:
"Ok....."ok"......"ok"......."ok".....

-Coach Tomsula

OK
I will always be on whatever train the 49ers are on, doesn't mean we have to like it The criticism from me, even tho seemingly directed at Tom was more frustration with the FO than anything. I'm just going to say that with a presser I want to hear a future plan and what direction we will be going in, but I didn't get any of that and it worried me Love my Niners and will always support them!

Go Tomsula!
More than 50% of 49ers fans are bummed out and bad mouthing this front office. Y?
1. V. Fangio gave us an altimatum, that's why he's gone.... Bye bye Vic...get over it.....Jim Tomsula and his staff will have us loving football.....the offensive guys wasn't on board with Roman and after awhile wasn't on board with harbaugh cause he wouldn't say anything to Roman......harbaugh was a bad clock manager and didn't know how to use his timeouts or his challenges and that's just as much reason for losing a game than anything else....this New regime will have us right back in the playoffs and imo with a better offense which I think it will be we will at least split with the seahags and win the division

GO NINERS
Share 49ersWebzone