There are 202 users in the forums

Jim Tomsula Super Bowl train

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • pd24
  • Veteran
A lot of negative stuff from us the last couple of days. I was part of it. Jim Tomsula didn't do anything wrong. Direct it at Jed and Trent. Give Tomsula a chance. Hop on his Super Bowl train. Choo Choo!
[ Edited by pd24 on Jan 15, 2015 at 8:22 PM ]
Originally posted by pd24:
A lot of negative stuff from us the last couple of day. I was part of it. Jim Tomsula didn't do anything wrong. Direct it at Jed and Trent. Give Tomsula a chance. Hope on his Super Bowl train. Choo Choo!

im on the Tomsula Train
Nothing would make me feel better than for Tomsula to own the NFL for years to come.

JIMMY "SHIRT OFF" TOMSULA!!! QUEST FOR SIX!
[ Edited by stunder49 on Jan 15, 2015 at 7:08 PM ]
All Aboard!!!
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Jan 15, 2015 at 8:17 PM ]
I'm there - was even watching the last game he coached. The 38-7 win. Alex Smith threw a 40 yard TD pass into double coverage to Ted Ginn, so anything is possible. :)
I'm jumping aboard! I admit I have been puzzled by this and other coaching moves so far this offseason, but to heck with it! The guys in charge have much more at stake than we do to get this right. Tomsula seems like a great dude and you can't help but pull for the guy. Kick ass, Dr. Sula!

BLUDGEON!!!

When reality hits
Originally posted by Harbaalke:

When reality hits

• pd24
  • Veteran
We are going to have a team and a coach on the field no matter what. We have to support them.

We are going to have a team and a coach on the field no matter what. We have to support them.

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Harbaalke:

When reality hits

s**t just hit the fan
A lot of negative stuff from us the last couple of day. I was part of it. Jim Tomsula didn't do anything wrong. Direct it at Jed and Trent. Give Tomsula a chance. Hope on his Super Bowl train. Choo Choo!

Let's go!!
I choo choo chose you...

Aboard as always
[ Edited by jbeale49 on Jan 15, 2015 at 8:29 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone