LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 305 users in the forums

Who will win a Super Bowl first and have the last laugh?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who will win a Super Bowl first and have the last laugh?

After Harbaugh was let go I would have answered Trent. Based on recent events I think Harbaugh will have the last laugh. I say that because even though he isn't coaching in the NFL at the moment, he will be hoisting the Lombardi trophy before Trent. That's just my 2 cents. Feel free to disagree.
<---will never stop laughing
Who is Harbaugh?
Jed York

All the way to the bank with the season ticket holders money.
Harbaugh, because he's the hot commodity who will always have suitors crawling at his feet. Got another job in less than 24 hours, highly paid, at his alma mater where he's loved. Better job security, and more control over his program.. He's got it made.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Jed York

All the way to the bank with the season ticket holders money.

just like all the other 31 teams
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Harbaugh, because he's the hot commodity who will always have suitors crawling at his feet. Got another job in less than 24 hours, highly paid, at his alma mater where he's loved. Better job security, and more control over his program.. He's got it made.

Agreed!
  • REB4
Why, because you're great insight on football matters points at Tomsula being a better coach, organizer, winner than Harbaugh? Three Head Coaches had the chance to promote Tomsula the past 8-9 years, yet NOT ONE saw him fit to be ANYTHING but a DLine coach. Yes, you should be laughing at your ignorance.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
<---will never stop laughing
Share 49ersWebzone