LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 232 users in the forums

KEEP CALM AND JAZZERCISE!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan

I want to join you in reveling in our new found suckatude, but I just cannot do it. Tomsula is the coach, York is the owner, and Baalke is the GM. They are all tied at the hip. If they f**k this up that is on them.

Our job is to cheer this s**t on. I don't give a damn how bad it gets. We have to cheer this on. We must believe!

You know what?

I can't do this.

I have unified you for a decade. But after seeing that press conference, I am convinced we are screwed. I hope to god I am wrong, but when people who are not radically minded are looking across the internet at you and are flabbergasted, men who know football better than you, and saying, "we are f**ked". It is because we are f**ked.

Jim Tomsula seems like an exceptionally nice dude. I hope he succeeds. I hope it selfishly, but he does not strike me as an idiot-savant. He strikes me as a strong motivational type whose best work is to motivate men to go the extra mile, but I am not sure that always translates to a successful head coach. Jim reminds me of the dude that always worked at the family store that everyone liked, hell they loved him. He knew everything about the store. And one day, he had his shot at running the store....

I don't know how the story is going to turn out. I really don't. Part of me doesn't want to be wrong because I love the underdog. And I hate being a dick to a dude that is living our dream. So, I won't be. The other part of me says, dude, we are so f**ked. This cannot be real life. How in the f**k do you can Jim Harbaugh and in the same breath hire a guy talking about not forgetting to pack your shoes? I get his message, he is talking about the little things--I actually like it. But when you are rambling about a whole bunch of other things, you cannot help but create the perception that you are a fool. The man is no fool. I know that, but s**t man, how can I inspire hope when I am working with Jazzercise, I heard (second-hand because I turned it off after a while)TIna Turner, 401ks and other s**t.

Look, I am good Ninertalk, I mean real good, but even I can't motivate you past Jazzercise!

But damnit, I cannot stand Baalke and York's smugness. They act as if they know a great secret. Instead, they left Jim out there to hang himself with his unintelligible, obviously nervous, and incoherent ramblings. Give Tomsula credit, he tried to answer the questions; he really did. THAT WAS THE PROBLEM. And those two motherf**kers had to have known, they HAD TO HAVE KNOWN, he was going to get pelted to death by the local media, and they left him there to take the hit.

Jed York and Baalke as portrayed by a Dog with a sheet.

Since Jim Tomsula, do I call him "coach"? Do I call him "Jim"? I feel like, I should call him f**ked. But, I like him, so I'll call him, "Coach Jim". If "Coach Jim" can ramble a bit, so can I. Ten minutes ago, I went outside to take out the trash. By the way, we are having ground turkey with onions, probably over salad. Oh, and I picked up about ten pounds worth of dog s**t from my yard (no exaggeration!). After that I came in side to listen to the presser.

What does this have to do with our team?

NOT.

A.

f**kING.

THING!

Which is what half (I am being generous, I like the guy after all) of "Coach Jim's" presser sounded like. Hang tight, I got to help the wife in the kitchen...

Okay, I am back. Oh yeah, that had nothing to do with why I am posting this either. Look, I could do this all night, jump up, go take a dump, tell you about it. But what's the point, really? Today, we are mortified. We hope, beyond logic and reason, that this man can out lead and out coach Jim Harbaugh. We are not even talking about Bill Walsh, we are talking about Harbaugh. Bill Walsh is like George Washington to this generation of Niner fans.

Sorry, I am getting distracted again, but think about this for one brief moment, a kid in the 90's was born into this s**t storm and has no memory of us as a power. s**t, I just made myself sad.

I want to close with this. I love the Niners, always will. Got tons of love for you dudes, Ninertalk, and this website. All we can hope for now is that "Coach Jim" turns into...

I am Fropwns
[ Edited by fropwns on Jan 15, 2015 at 5:18 PM ]
For some reason this post made me feel...better
  • bors
  • Veteran
thanks fro. Coach tomsula is a 49er.through hard work .time effort and love.I support coach BLUDGEON.I support are players.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

Thank you fropwns I needed a good laugh and a smile!
Originally posted by KezarLivin:
Thank you fropwns I needed a good laugh and a smile!

Special, just special!
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by nancylu01:
7 years online shop for selling cheap jerseys.The best quality and service:www.efl-jerseys.com

DUDE! QUIT SPAMMING YOUR s**t IN MY THREAD!!

Originally posted by fropwns:
Originally posted by nancylu01:
7 years online shop for selling cheap jerseys.The best quality and service:www.efl-jerseys.com

DUDE! QUIT SPAMMING YOUR s**t IN MY THREAD!!

Lol. 49ers jersey fanatics.
[ Edited by vanclelone on Jul 8, 2018 at 11:55 PM ]

• SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Dear Fro,

I want to believe in this type of energy. I really do.

I would like to think we have the power to succeed.

The doubters want to test us.

I was really hoping for a season such as this.

After reading the upcoming script for this new season things aren't looking so hot.

I shredded that script and sent it back so this is how they treat me!?! Don't they know who I am!?!

Originally posted by SoCold:
Dear Fro,

After reading the upcoming script for this new season things aren't looking so hot.

I shredded that script and sent it back so this is how they treat me!?! Don't they know who I am!?!

LOL. Well done!
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by SoCold:
Dear Fro,

LOL. Well done!

Share 49ersWebzone