LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

Adam Gase had a verbal agreement with the 49ers?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
https://twitter.com/JohnMiddlekauff/status/555850646402772992
49ers won't have to worry about difficult coaching searches in the future, the way they seem to go about stuff should reduce the number of available candidates by itself. Total Keystone Kops operation.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Jan 15, 2015 at 3:15 PM ]
SMFH. This is a total embarrassment.
  • rrx1
  • Veteran
And we talk about class... Total classless dick move. This organization just did a bunch of people dirty. They should have never blocked Fangio from any interviews.
Originally posted by rrx1:
And we talk about class... Total classless dick move. This organization just did a bunch of people dirty. They should have never blocked Fangio from any interviews.

The Fang part really bothers me. That was such a b******t thing to do. If I wasn't a damn fan of the 49ers I would so want them to get their ass kicked every Sunday.
This FO is made up of classless rats in suits. Utter pathetic, man once again our offseason will consist of controversy along with the season. Gee I wonder what that will do to the team.
Newsflash: Verbal agreements in business mean dick. Gase could've been buying time so he could use Baalke's offer as leverage with Elway.

I'm not saying that he did or didn't but crying foul because Gase (supposedly) pinky promised is a bit naive.
Gaze backed out?
There have been a lot of things that have been reported that weren't true. For example, "the 49ers are letting go of ALL of their staff."
*12 hours elapse*
"Oh, wait... Rathman is staying around. So is Geep Chryst. Oh yeah, so are a couple of other lower-level assistants."
Pleas after everything thats happened these past 4 years, ppl actually trust and believe and give the benefit of the doubt to the FO? Wow, just wow.

Originally posted by awp8912:
Pleas after everything thats happened these past 4 years, ppl actually trust and believe and give the benefit of the doubt to the FO? Wow, just wow.
You're telling me that -- despite the state of modern day journalism -- people are naive enough to gobble up every tidbit of news that they find on Twitter and regard it as gospel truth?

I think York screwed the pooch by giving Harbaugh the door and I don't like him, but that doesn't make me any less credulous about claims like this.
Originally posted by baltien:
Newsflash: Verbal agreements in business mean dick. Gase could've been buying time so he could use Baalke's offer as leverage with Elway.

I'm not saying that he did or didn't but crying foul because Gase (supposedly) pinky promised is a bit naive.

QFT.
So who backed out? 49ers or Gase? Seems that it was 49ers who backed from how I read it
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Lucky for Gase, I didn't know until now that the 49ers have become such a crappy organization. Ask yourselves whether you want to work there, if you don't then don't expect many great coaches would want to come in.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
lol, now gase is the victim, yesterday at this time, he was some punk kid who rode mannings coat tails and would get run out of san fran in one year because the vets on the team would not listen to him. jesus
Share 49ersWebzone