Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Chud should be our OC by tomorrow

And Fewell our DB coach.
Originally posted by flynhayn15:
Originally posted by elguapo:
We will be taking a downgrade at DBS coach but at least mangini won't be a big drop off bc our players are so dam good and our OC will certainly be better than roman, especially if we get Chud.

Our d has never been the problem and won't be for the foreseeable future.

I disagree that Fewell will be a downgrade at DBs coach. Winning a Super Bowl, as a DC, on a team carried by its defense, with a depleted secondary, is not a bad thing to have on your resume.

What did donatell do before he got here?

I hope you're right. Just bc the giants won a sb doesn't mean he had much to do with it. That was mainly the front 4 which makes most secondaries look good.

Donatell has a team with its starting cb out all year, a slot cb move to starter and new safety look like all pros and lead the league in ints!!! Yes, over Seattle even and over the last 4 years are second in points allowed and ints and top 5 I believe in qbr.

Hope that answers your question and I hope our new DB coach improves our defense
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I need some goddamn Perry Fewell news.
Im so mad at our new Defense coaching staff... it wouldve been better to make Fangio head coach if I knew this was the outcome... piss poor job Baalke
Originally posted by Constantine:
Im so mad at our new Defense coaching staff... it wouldve been better to make Fangio head coach if I knew this was the outcome... piss poor job Baalke

I'm not sure how to break this to you, but whether you knew the outcome or not...it wouldn't have impacted the coaching decisions.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Eric Reid ‏@E_Reid35

We're building a great coaching staff! Congrats @CoachTMcGaughey on getting the ST Coordinator job. Was my coach at LSU so that says it all

Nice to hear.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Eric Reid ‏@E_Reid35

We're building a great coaching staff! Congrats @CoachTMcGaughey on getting the ST Coordinator job. Was my coach at LSU so that says it all

Nice to hear.
you must have missed the memo, we should not believe players when they voice support for the moves made by the niners, they are slaves, they are sheep. they are not objective the ann killions and cohns of the world are the ones who speak the truth
Was mcgaughey announced?
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
So apparently Rob Chudzinski is staying in Indy as associate Head Coach.....
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Chud should be our OC by tomorrow

Or not.

Originally posted by MeddlingKids:
Originally posted by Constantine:

I'm not sure how to break this to you, but whether you knew the outcome or not...it wouldn't have impacted the coaching decisions.

Na na... it wouldve been better to bring in a new name coach then hire someone with a proven failed record. Tomsula is a good coach but so far picking coaches is not his strong point. Our Defense coaches are horrible and Baalke let it happen.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Speculation on Perry Fewell

The Redskins may have the edge.

Fewell and his family have made their home in New Jersey and have considered keeping it as their permanent residence. Washington, D.C. is only about a three-hour drive south from North Jersey.

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2015/01/former_giants_defensive_coordinator_perry_fewell_m.html
Originally posted by buck:

Fewell and his family have made their home in New Jersey and have considered keeping it as their permanent residence. Washington, D.C. is only about a three-hour drive south from North Jersey.

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2015/01/former_giants_defensive_coordinator_perry_fewell_m.html

The blizzard over there gives us the edge. Time to move the family out West!
  • pd24
  • Veteran

Damn. He doesn't know that we have a better defense and he will get more recognition for doing well instead of getting lit up in Washington.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pd24:

Damn. He doesn't know that we have a better defense and he will get more recognition for doing well instead of getting lit up in Washington.

Mrs. Fewell is in charge of the house and home.

Share 49ersWebzone