LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 270 users in the forums

*** WEEK 3 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 9/20 - 9/24 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets

[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Sep 17, 2012 at 9:47 PM ]
[ Edited by jreff22 on Sep 17, 2012 at 9:50 PM ]
all these games suck except for Thurs night and Sunday night
Keeping an eye on eagles/Cardinals......

we'll find out if last week was a fluke for the cards.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

raiders/steelers is going to be a classic.
  • CAROLINA wins over NYG in a slow, plodding defensive game (all Thursday Night games are dull)

• Tampa Bay falls to DALLAS in a tough, nasty rebound game at home

• Andrew Luck and the COLTS continue to impress over Jacksonville

• C.J. Spiller runs wild once again, this time all over Cleveland for a road win for the BILLS

• MIAMI continues to surprise with tough defense and sensational running by knocking off the Jets in a big home win

• In a thriller, NEW ORLEANS kicks and claws their way past a desperate Kansas City team at the Superdome

• Bob Griffin hunkers down and wills a depleted REDSKINS team to victory in another shootout over the Bengals

• The CHICAGO BEARS turn to Michael Bush in a sloppy win over the Rams at Soldier Field

• Minnesota is no match for a suffocating SAN FRANCISCO defense, as the Niner's running game assumes control and runs the clock

• DETROIT finds itself struggling to finish over a tougher-than-advertised Titans team at home

• A resurgent CHARGERS defense rallies a raucous home crowd and hands Atlanta their first loss

• Michael Vick finds himself making plays late to rally PHILADELPHIA in a come-from-behind win at Arizona

• The Oakland Raiders put up a vigilant effort at home but ultimately succumb to the STEELERS' superior offense

• DENVER, energized by stellar defensive line play, outlasts Houston in a gritty battle at Mile High

• New England, still shellshocked over last week's loss, walks into a buzzsaw at BALTIMORE, who expunges their conference rival in all 3 phases

• An overconfident Seattle team commits more turnovers than they can overcome, as GREEN BAY capitalizes and wins big on the road

• Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by zillabeast:
  • Bob Griffin

sorta don't want the phins to upset the jets....want the tebows to be overconfident and full of bluster heading into their beatdown at the hands of the Niners...BSPN will still spin trash excuses doe
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
sorta don't want the phins to upset the jets....want the tebows to be overconfident and full of bluster heading into their beatdown at the hands of the Niners...BSPN will still spin trash excuses doe

I wouldn't worry about either way. New York is in for a rude awakening.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Texans v Broncos should me solid

Phi vs. AZ lol

Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

I wouldn't worry about either way. New York is in for a rude awakening.

All they have is S. Holmes at WR.
We stop the run. Pressure Sanchez. Vikings > Jets

We better be on tv this week,
go panthers.

I think the vikes game is gonna be CLOSE.
Originally posted by AlohaBruh:
we better be on tv this week,

I didn't think about that. hmm...
let's go eagles and packers
Hakeem Nicks out this Thursday against Carolina.
Share 49ersWebzone