LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 213 users in the forums

Thank you Vic Fangio

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by thl408:
Thanks for this cover0 blitz. Bring the house!

Heartbreaking!
how come he did not do that vs the ravens , just let two all pros set around playing checkers in pass coverage while joe ate us up. he is just a man, he is not the second coming of bill walsh for gods sake
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Only because I think we're going back to the cellar anyways, but I hope Vic goes to the Cards or Hawks, or some team with a ton of talent on Defense.

Dafuq? You call yourself a niner fan? Even if you think were going to be terrible next year, why would you hope our rivals get better?
He deserved better. Thanks for the last 4 terrific years, Vic!
Looking back it was kind of a dick move for them to block him from interviewing for DC positions knowing Tomsula was the favorite. Oh well.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
I've lost respect for him not wanting to stay. Baalke put this team together.

he got fired

"fired" He was b*tching about leaving if he doesnt get his way. No other team wanted him as a HC. That says something. So much for being a great loss

how da fuq do you know that. Reports are that he was released, thats all we know. Obviously Baalke/Tomsula wanted to go in a different direction, the potato direction
Originally posted by 9er2k:

Is this Cass Baalke

HaHa, not wanting to stay? Why because the media reported that he was "non committal"?

Let me guess, the rest of our staff didn't want to stay either? The FO just had a fire sale on anything related to Coach Harbaugh and you think that Fangio just said, "mmeh...guess I'll take my ball and go home".
Sure not a lot of class from this organization recently...what a shame, he'll be missed.
  • Jiks
Remember that time we didn't allow a 100 yard rusher until like week 14?

Tomsula did that. Fangio was just a product of Tomsula's sheer awesomeness.

Our defense will be fine.

he got fired

"fired" He was b*tching about leaving if he doesnt get his way. No other team wanted him as a HC. That says something. So much for being a great loss

how da fuq do you know that. Reports are that he was released, thats all we know. Obviously Baalke/Tomsula wanted to go in a different direction, the potato direction

the report from this morning said he was "fired".

And you dont think its concerning no one asked him for a HC interview? Especially when clowns like Roman got HC interviews in '13?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
he has attained nate davis status on the web zone

• 9er2k
  • Veteran
Ok..this thread is going haywire.Honestly let's just say thanks for the job he did in four years.We were damn fun to watch on defense and that was the one thing you knew would keep us in games
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Thank you Vic for everything you've done for this team !! You have done an absolutely outstanding job on the defense !!

Is time to move on, you deserve better, the 49ers has become a classless and clueless organization which doesn't deserve your service.

Wishing you the very best in your next endeavours !!
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Looking back it was kind of a dick move for them to block him from interviewing for DC positions knowing Tomsula was the favorite. Oh well.
Total DB move.

Originally posted by Dsoto87:
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Only because I think we're going back to the cellar anyways, but I hope Vic goes to the Cards or Hawks, or some team with a ton of talent on Defense.

Dafuq? You call yourself a niner fan? Even if you think were going to be terrible next year, why would you hope our rivals get better?

Yes, as a matter of fact I do call myself a Niners fan (Since '87). I also happen to like Coach Fangio and want to see him succeed with a good defense, not the freaking Raiders.

Maybe he can come back after Baalke runs this team into the ground and gets canned.
Not a classless move by the FO. Vic was still under contract. He is now free to find another team. Classless would be to make him coach out his contract with the 49ers under Tomsula.

Wish we could have retain Donatell doe
Omg what is happening? I'm broken by this how do you release Harbaugh and Fangio the sky is falling
Share 49ersWebzone