There are 207 users in the forums

Do they not think we see through their smokescreen?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Now this is just a guess on my part, but it goes along with the smoke screen theory.

We have spend the last three weeks interviewing the most brilliant football minds in attempts to fill our HC position. After concluding this search we have determined that Jim Tomsula was the best candidate for the job. Jim checks all the boxes.

We have spend the last three weeks interviewing the most brilliant defensive minds in attempts to fill our defensive coordinator position. After concluding this search we have determined that Eric Mangini was the best candidate for the job. Eric checks all the boxes. We feel that Eric, paired with our new union boss, errr I mean head coach Jim Tomsula will move us to new levels Defensively.

We have spend the last three weeks interviewing the most brilliant offensive minds in attempts to fill our offensive coordinator position. After concluding this search we have determined that Geep Chryst was the best candidate for the job. Geep checks all the boxes. We feel that Geep, paired with our new union boss, errr I mean head coach Jim Tomsula will move us to new levels offensively.

Really starting to feel like no one wants to come here, so they are just going to promote everyone in house and give them a slight raise. Heard this morning that they are bringing in Tony Sparano to interview as well. How many ex fired Raiders coaches are we going to consider? This is like a bizarro football world.
[ Edited by bayareafanatic1 on Jan 21, 2015 at 9:59 AM ]
Is this all on baalke's huge ego?
I thought this was a re-load, not a re-build?
Originally posted by maximusdecimus:
Is this all on baalke's huge ego?
I thought this was a re-load, not a re-build?

There is only one thing that Jed can do to come out of this smelling like a rose. If Shanahan somehow gets hired. There is no way they can continue to spin low end retreads and in house hires.
Share 49ersWebzone