LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 276 users in the forums

We have just become the laughing stock of the NFL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by English:
Seahawks and Cards fans. You really care what they think?

Yea. They got 1 trophy between each other
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Don't care.
Who cares?? So we would look great if we hired mike shanahan ? Why, because he won super bowls 20 years ago? We worry about ourselves and BELIEVE in our team. Tomsula will shut them up, but us fans need to have his back.

Seahawks fans will jump off the bandwagon soon and Cards fans,well, they're the Cards.

Just gotta ignore the hate/laughter. It's pretty easy.
The players think he's great thats all i care about
Originally posted by CMIO:
lol.

Yes, we are the laughing stock to fans of teams that have a combined 1 SB trophy in their "storied" histories.

FYI, what makes this franchise great and a model to other teams is that we have been successful without all the flash and spaz throughout our history. Unlike teams like the Cowboys, Redskins, and even the Seahawks...who rely on big mouths, flashy personalities, and bright lights to attract fans and obtain success, we've done it through perseverance and work ethic. JTomsula embodies those qualities.

It's what's sets teams like the 49ers, Packers, Steelers apart from other joke franchises.

So yeah I wouldn't be bothered if Cards and Seahawks fans were rejoicing at this hire. The Cards have been trophy less in their entire existence, and the Seahawks are one Russell Wilson contract away from becoming a losing franchise again.

i agree...who cares about all the flashy names, as long as we play sound football and keep mistakes/penalties to a minimum, we'll be fine, keep drafting studs...even in the later rounds....everyone worries too much
I can care less what other fans think. I really don't have friends who root for other teams and i sure as heck dont visit their forums because i can give 2 $hit$ less
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CainanUK:

Those are just the ones I listed because we have to put up with their crap the most... But trust me... trolling around all the various team forums.. it reads the same in every single one of them!

Life is tough sometimes. If you can not put with crap from fans from other teams, I can not help.

In addition, the 2015 season has not even started.

Winning in the pre-season and winning in the regular are just not the same.

At this point, talk means nothing.

I do not really care what fans from other teams have to say about the 49ers.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
you people care to much about what fans of other teams think about us. i think a certain segment of our fan base is actually the laughing stock of the nfl fan base

Originally posted by kingkong916:
i agree...who cares about all the flashy names, as long as we play sound football and keep mistakes/penalties to a minimum, we'll be fine, keep drafting studs...even in the later rounds....everyone worries too much

This disaster has nothing to do with not hiring a "flashy name" the 49ers have majorly regressed in the coaching staff. A Seattle poster hit the nail on the head "No more Fangio & Bowles in the division, good week"

A lot of homers around here, if you arent concerned about the direction of this organization youre one of them.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CD401NINER:
Who cares?? So we would look great if we hired mike shanahan ? Why, because he won super bowls 20 years ago? We worry about ourselves and BELIEVE in our team. Tomsula will shut them up, but us fans need to have his back.

no, if we would have hired shanny, some would complain we went with a old out dated coach, gase, to young and can not relate to the vets on our team. i am not pleased with this hire however if he surrounds himself with a fine coaching staff, can hire someone who will help ck and our offense, can stop with the f**king non stop drama,can bring two locker rooms together and maybe convince country to come back and play a role in bringing back cox, gore and skuta, then fine,. in the meantime, if some of you people want to spend half of your day moaning and whining about our team and the other half laughing at our team with other fans,, knock your self out.
Cardinals shouldn't be laughing Tomsula is already 1-0 against them
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GMniner805:
Originally posted by kingkong916:

This disaster has nothing to do with not hiring a "flashy name" the 49ers have majorly regressed in the coaching staff. A Seattle poster hit the nail on the head "No more Fangio & Bowles in the division, good week"

A lot of homers around here, if you arent concerned about the direction of this organization youre one of them.
again, what a slap in the face to our players. i could care less if fangio is here, they still have our players to deal with and our players on defense will still give other teams major problems, especially a healthy crew. the defense, no matter the coach, is the least of my concerns moving forward
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Cardinals shouldn't be laughing Tomsula is already 1-0 against them

people only laugh when they are scared or worried about their own team
Share 49ersWebzone