LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 217 users in the forums

With Tomsula Now Hired, which players do you think will stay and who is gone?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Harbaalke:

Gore re-signs, Justin comes back, Brooks probably traded, Davis probably stays for 1 last season before looking to cash in elsewhere

Crabtree, Iupati probably gone, Culliver probably gone, we will probably try to re-sign Cox but he might get more elsewhere

As for Kap probably not this year not enough saved and too big of a hit... I would say not likely to next year with 7.4 dead and 9.3 saved... then before 2017 if his play hasn't improved probably gone since we can save 14.4 with 4.9 in dead. So he will probably be here for 2015, 2016 yet.. If he restructures forget what I said could be sooner.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Jan 15, 2015 at 7:24 AM ]
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jwjr49er:
IMO I think the Cowboy gives it another go and Gore will stay as well (wishful thinking) anyways. I still think Crabtree is history, not that I will miss him in the least.

I think Crabtree was out the door regardless who the new head coach was going to be.
Originally posted by 16to87:
I think Kap and his big contract will be gone after this year

I think you are right...these are more pennies Parag can save Jed
Crabtree gone
Iupati gone
Brooks gone
Gore?
Justin smith?
Cully and cox, I think both could stay if they lower their contract demands but I feel since d Johnson did well and ward is back next year with Brock, we have to get rid of 1.
I think that Gore stays especially after keeping Rathman
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by 16to87:
I think Kap and his big contract will be gone after this year

SMH. that is a team friendly contract.

Seriously, quotes like these should be force sticky'ed to these posters boards. Then at the point the statement seems MOST absurd (in this case, mid next season) - force signature it to the bottom of each of their posts...
Share 49ersWebzone