There are 202 users in the forums

Are we officially headed back to the dark ages?!

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Are we officially headed back to the dark ages?!

Originally posted by sacleads:
Originally posted by Hopper:
I don't see any chance we can compete with Arians and Carroll in our division withTomsula. Especially considering our defense just took a big hit losing Fangio. Don't try to sell me on Jason Tarver.

Yep. I agree. I know our fan base hates Carroll but honestly, when the 49ers offered him the job years back, I was hoping he had taken York's offer.

Carroll wanted big dollars and GM position. 2005 john York wanted no part of $7 million per year for Carroll
Originally posted by Since07:
I can understand being up set but dark ages is being over dramatic

Nice sentiment, but this is the Webzone.
My prediction is this..

Tomsula HC, then in 2 years we bring in Singletary as a LB coach, then Tomsula gets fired and Sing becomes interim HC. Then Sing gets fired for Mike Nolan (who has 49ers roots from his dad Dick Nolan), then Nolan gets fired and we bring back Dennis Erickson! Then John York takes over for Jed.

• Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Originally posted by verb1der:
Dont forget everyone... Tomsula MUST win the Superbowl next season. LMFAO

How does not York fire him if he doesn't???
My prediction is this..

Tomsula HC, then in 2 years we bring in Singletary as a LB coach, then Tomsula gets fired and Sing becomes interim HC. Then Sing gets fired for Mike Nolan (who has 49ers roots from his dad Dick Nolan), then Nolan gets fired and we bring back Dennis Erickson! Then John York takes over for Jed.

Ha ha nice !
2003 all over again
Originally posted by RealShaloop:
you guys are being paranoid. Tomsula was the right guy for the job the whole time.

everyones mad because they want a flashy offense but the reality is that seattle will probably win the superbowl again through defense.

we dont need an innovator on offense because we were so bad that getting back to average is all we need. the wins will come from the same smashmouth formula weve used since Harbaugh got here

seattle has a pretty good offense though. Bevell calls some amazing plays. We need a OC like him
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
seattle has a pretty good offense though. Bevell calls some amazing plays. We need a OC like him

And a QB like Russell Wilson
And a RB like Lynch
And a homefield like Centurylink
Originally posted by Jamespowers:
Carroll wanted big dollars and GM position. 2005 john York wanted no part of $7 million per year for Carroll

That's exactly why the Seahawks are where they are and why we are where we are.
My prediction is this..

Average QB
Average HC
Average homefield

Average results forthcoming
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by trooper49:
My prediction is this..

lol
Originally posted by amir_tn80:
Not that it really matters to this ownership. They hired a winner for HC only to sell the seat licenses in the new stadium. Now that is out of the way they really don't give a sh*t if the franchise goes 0-16 for the next 10 years. Hell, most of the fans who go to Levi's don't even know if the 49ers won or not. They're too busy looking at their iPads and using that amazing wifi.

The fans that go to Levi think we're going to the Super Bowl this year.
Originally posted by Hitman49:
Originally posted by KezarLivin:
#ReturnToLaughingStock

Correction:

#ReturnToLaughingStockWithClass

Thank you!
I dunno what's worse.

Position coach as HC or Running back as QB
Share 49ersWebzone