LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 278 users in the forums

Are we officially headed back to the dark ages?!

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Are we officially headed back to the dark ages?!

TOMSULA WAS OUR HEAD COACH BEFORE?! WHAT THE HELL HAS CHANGED JED'S MIND IN THINKING HE'S BETTER THAN HARBAUGH AFTER ALL?!?!?!!?
no, we're headed for the counter-reformation
Drafting top 10 for the next 5+ years most likely.
#ReturnToLaughingStock
We are in the YORK ages. We always were. Jed was just a face man. A front man. Because John York was going to get run out of town. They needed a new stadium and to sell the personal seat licenses. That was the one high paid coach they ever had. They got their stadium and sold the personal seat licenses. Now it's back to low paid YES MEN. This one is even a Ron Jeremy look alike......

The Yorks work in MYSTERIOUS ways.
Originally posted by Diaperfan:
Drafting top 10 for the next 5+ years most likely.

We could even be in the top 5 for the next 5 years.
Depends a lot on the OC.

For all we know JT could be a better coach at in-game decisions - offensive aggressiveness/adjustments, play clock management, challenges, etc. But who is calling the plays? That's the big variable right now.

He did run up the score against ARZ in 2010...
[ Edited by captveg on Jan 14, 2015 at 3:48 PM ]
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Remember when the draft was the best part of our football season? We back!
DEAR GOD PLEASE WAKE ME UP PLEASE WAKE ME UP FROM THIS, I SWEAR ILL ATTEND CHURCH MORE OFTEN ON SUNDAYS.
Not that it really matters to this ownership. They hired a winner for HC only to sell the seat licenses in the new stadium. Now that is out of the way they really don't give a sh*t if the franchise goes 0-16 for the next 10 years. Hell, most of the fans who go to Levi's don't even know if the 49ers won or not. They're too busy looking at their iPads and using that amazing wifi.

you guys are being paranoid. Tomsula was the right guy for the job the whole time.

everyones mad because they want a flashy offense but the reality is that seattle will probably win the superbowl again through defense.

we dont need an innovator on offense because we were so bad that getting back to average is all we need. the wins will come from the same smashmouth formula weve used since Harbaugh got here
Originally posted by amir_tn80:
Not that it really matters to this ownership. They hired a winner for HC only to sell the seat licenses in the new stadium. Now that is out of the way they really don't give a sh*t if the franchise goes 0-16 for the next 10 years. Hell, most of the fans who go to Levi's don't even know if the 49ers won or not. They're too busy looking at their iPads and using that amazing wifi.

you do admit the wifi is amazing though
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
That way pretty much evident after they fired Harbaugh.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
I don't see any chance we can compete with Arians and Carroll in our division withTomsula. Especially considering our defense just took a big hit losing Fangio. Don't try to sell me on Jason Tarver.
[ Edited by Hopper on Jan 14, 2015 at 3:57 PM ]
  • Lifer
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RealShaloop:
you guys are being paranoid. Tomsula was the right guy for the job the whole time.

everyones mad because they want a flashy offense but the reality is that seattle will probably win the superbowl again through defense.

we dont need an innovator on offense because we were so bad that getting back to average is all we need. the wins will come from the same smashmouth formula weve used since Harbaugh got here

The smashmouth defense is leaving town with Fangio.
Share 49ersWebzone