There are 146 users in the forums

Jim Tomsula FIRED thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Kuya
  • Veteran
Turrible decision. How is this guy gonna fix Kaep.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-presents/0ap2000000130856/NFL-Films-Presents-Jim-Tomsula

Justin Smith @ 7:00

WOW -- accurate prediction??
f**kin joke, I'm sure he's a good motivator but its obvious the front office wanted someone who would be a pawn and not an independent thinker.

Force out a winning coach for someone with no head coach experience. f**king awesome York! Eat a big bag of stinky d**ks Jed!!!
I love the move. He's had nothing but success at every position he's held.
they should have stayed in candlestick if we were gonna promote him.
There goes all of our assistants... Maybe Tomsula can get Jimmie Raye
Happy for JT. He IS an excellent "teacher" and very "classy" and maybe he becomes the next JOHN Harbaugh. Maybe he has great connections inside the NFL and can bring in fantastic coordinators? Assistants. I don't want this SHOCKING NEWS to take away from him but...yeah...
I'm pissed! I hope the York's saved a lot of money with this signing! This is just Balkee's yes man! Pathetic!

**kicks the wall**
[ Edited by Olejohnnyboy on Jan 14, 2015 at 2:38 PM ]
Absolutely horrible. I like the guy as D Line coach, but Tred sh-- the bed on tis one. So pissed right now.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Happy for JT. He IS an excellent "teacher" and very "classy" and maybe he becomes the next JOHN Harbaugh. Maybe he has great connections inside the NFL and can bring in fantastic coordinators? Assistants. I don't want this SHOCKING NEWS to take away from him but...yeah...

Yeah no.

We hired the xxx star wow!

[/URL]
Originally posted by TheRambler:
Great hire.

I especially like how our casual fans don't understand how important he has been to our team the last 3 years

Why in the world does it make sense to hire him over Fangio? That is assinine.
  • Kuya
  • Veteran
Harbaugh >>> Tomsula
dumpster diving for a coach....
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I love the move. He's had nothing but success at every position he's held.

Originally posted by NCommand:

I share the same views.
Hopefully they can bring in a great OC, I actually really like this move
Share 49ersWebzone