LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

Jim Tomsula FIRED thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
So pissed off right now. I hope Tomsula proves us wrong
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
Better than Adam Gase... Who becomes new Offensive Coordinator?

Worst hire they could of made was Tomsula.
This was all a front so the fans wouldn't overreact. I would have been happier if they hired him a week ago and assertive and didn't do this dumbass 2nd interview with Gase. They knew they had to do a 2nd interview with someone and chose to fly to the closest place they could and come straight home after to announce this bullsh*t hire.
Gonna be a fun time here in niner land.
[ Edited by blunt_probe on Jan 14, 2015 at 2:32 PM ]
Unbelievable. I thought that management and the owners had learned. Guess we should have known better when they were the only team to fire a coach with that kind of record in his first four years. And then to come back with this hire. More and more I believe they don't care because the stadium is done and the PSL are locked. What a joke this team has quickly become!
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Jason Cole ‏@JasonPhilCole

So the #49ers went through a 2-week search and hired the guy who was gunning for the job all along. Hmmm
BLUDGEON!!!!!! BLUDGEON EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!

What are we going to do about our offense?
Tomaalke = championship
Great hire.

I especially like how our casual fans don't understand how important he has been to our team the last 3 years
Well regarded in the organization and NFL. But it comes down to if he can keep fangio, which I don't see happening, and who the oc is.

Great hire.

I especially like how our casual fans don't understand how important he has been to our team the last 3 years
Unbelievable...
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Dan Pompei ‏@danpompei

The 49ers knew they'd be hiring a HC for months. If it took them nearly 3 wks to hire one who was under their noses, what does that tell us?
A cheap yes man. Is anyone really surprised?
Where are all the front office sack singers now? If the 49ers don't win next season I'll be expecting Baalke's resignation and to be able to hold Jed accoubtable.
Share 49ersWebzone