LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 156 users in the forums

Jim Tomsula FIRED thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
"Drank the Kool-aid" comes from an event known as "The Jonestown Massacre", were members of a christian cult, lead by Jim Jones, all drank poison Kool-aid, and commented mass suicide, so, yeah good luck with changing that!

it wasn't a mass suicide, it was mass murder. survivors have said as much.

yep, alot were forced, of course the babies and little kiddos had no choice
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by eastie:
Originally posted by verb1der:
A suicide story in a Jim Tomsula thread....sounds bout right!

So you post this but condemn Kap for his tweet...

the words,, double standard and agenda just practically want to leap off of my keyboard
I drank some of that kool aid.

Now i have gas.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Now i have gas.
but if you start to lose all control of your bodily functions, you know something is very wrong with that kool aid
Originally posted by cciowa:

Now i have gas.
but if you start to lose all control of your bodily functions, you know something is very wrong with that kool aid
Gas is the first symptom
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Now i have gas.
Gas is the first symptom
one of the many reasons i like the webzone,, i learn something new and different every day
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Now i have gas.
Gas is the first symptom
one of the many reasons i like the webzone,, i learn something new and different every day

Take it from me, I drank the kool aide last season and then look what happened, I ended up starting the FIRE GREG ROMAN NOW thread and put up this great wall of negativity. But at least for me, there will be no more disappointments.
[ Edited by verb1der on May 27, 2015 at 11:25 AM ]
We're talking about cool aid? cool aid? not gatorade

Now i have gas.

Pull this finger
I know I'll catch alot of flack for this, but I'm sorry, our coach doesn't look like someone who's going to win a Superbowl. What do I mean by that? He doesn't have the look/facial expressions of a cerebral deep thinker type. He totally has a neanderthal, tough guy, bludgeon, bludgeon, bludgeon demeanor. And that my friends, doesn't win championships.

Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I know I'll catch alot of flack for this, but I'm sorry, our coach doesn't look like someone who's going to win a Superbowl. What do I mean by that? He doesn't have the look/facial expressions of a cerebral deep thinker type. He totally has a neanderthal, tough guy, bludgeon, bludgeon, bludgeon demeanor. And that my friends, doesn't win championships.

Cocaine is a helluva drug...

The best comparison I've seen is with Madden. Madden sounded like a total baffoon most of the time but he did a great job of getting his team ready to play. Other coaches who lacked "the look" were Shula, Landry, Parcells...they all looked a bit odd on the sidelines. Landry's suit and hat made him look like a traveling bible salesman. Parcells looked dumb as a rock.
[ Edited by dtg_9er on May 27, 2015 at 3:24 PM ]
The way a coach looks determines if we wins superbowls or not? Please explain how that works.

If you want to talk about how brutal coaches, lets no forget bill Parcells, John Madden, and bill Cowher. Didn't look, or seem like the best best strategist but great coaches. Also, we have no clue what type of coach Tomsula is.
Originally posted by philosoraptor:
The way a coach looks determines if we wins superbowls or not? Please explain how that works.

If you want to talk about how brutal coaches, lets no forget bill Parcells, John Madden, and bill Cowher. Didn't look, or seem like the best best strategist but great coaches. Also, we have no clue what type of coach Tomsula is.

Can we add Ditka to the list?
Originally posted by jeepzilla:
Originally posted by philosoraptor:

Can we add Ditka to the list?

There is a ton of coaches you can add to this list.
Share 49ersWebzone