LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 267 users in the forums

Fixing the lack of Noise at the stadium

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by lucky_49:
do ppl still not realize how incredibly overrated crowd noise is
do ppl still not realize how incredibly overrated crowd noise is?

That's ignorant. It's not like they have stats to show how crowd noise creates false starts and delay of game penalties. It's not like the highest decibel stadiums have the best home field advantages. Being fanatic, being loud and inserting yourself as a fan to create an impact is a culture. The folks that sit there all smug getting upset with people that are fanatically supporting their team ARE THE PROBLEM. Only they don't know it. They are the ones that go and get the ushers to make people sit down. They are buzz kills that hold back the crowd from evolving into a stadium that can produce a frenzy that helps support the team.

Think anyone says sit down in that 12th man crowd? Time for the folks that don't get it to either get with it or realize that THEY are the ones that don't fit. They should make an effort or sell their tickets.
Originally posted by TheRambler:
The people who say that tend not to understand the point of coming to a football game. If you just want to see it, stay at home and let somebody who actually wants to be a part of the team go in your place.

Great post..... Simple, real and to the point.
Guys, keep the ideas coming. I've had dialogue with 49er management regarding some of these issues.I was impressed with some of your responses. Enough so that I've forwarded this link to them to pick through. Hopefully they are smart enough to gather info from the fans directly.
I went to the opening game for the 49ers, most fans I seen there don't look like the wine and cheese fans that I've come to known.

All I seen everywhere was ppl getting drunk trying to fight each other or screaming about how big they were lol. There were obviously a smaller majority of ppl I seen that were normal but for the most part, everyone I seen weren't worth my time of watching games with year in and year out. And it wasnt just in my section it was everywhere I walked.

And I didn't think our stadium was built for sound like the arrowhead or link fields are. So I know that may do a little something to the sound.
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
I went to the opening game for the 49ers, most fans I seen there don't look like the wine and cheese fans that I've come to known.

All I seen everywhere was ppl getting drunk trying to fight each other or screaming about how big they were lol. There were obviously a smaller majority of ppl I seen that were normal but for the most part, everyone I seen weren't worth my time of watching games with year in and year out. And it wasnt just in my section it was everywhere I walked.

And I didn't think our stadium was built for sound like the arrowhead or link fields are. So I know that may do a little something to the sound.

I've been going to games since 79.... It's absolutely a different crowd.
Originally posted by bayareafanatic1:
do ppl still not realize how incredibly overrated crowd noise is
do ppl still not realize how incredibly overrated crowd noise is?

That's ignorant. It's not like they have stats to show how crowd noise creates false starts and delay of game penalties. It's not like the highest decibel stadiums have the best home field advantages. Being fanatic, being loud and inserting yourself as a fan to create an impact is a culture. The folks that sit there all smug getting upset with people that are fanatically supporting their team ARE THE PROBLEM. Only they don't know it. They are the ones that go and get the ushers to make people sit down. They are buzz kills that hold back the crowd from evolving into a stadium that can produce a frenzy that helps support the team.

Think anyone says sit down in that 12th man crowd? Time for the folks that don't get it to either get with it or realize that THEY are the ones that don't fit. They should make an effort or sell their tickets.

the crowd maybe able to force a false start, but still, the punter on any given team is more important than the crowd. The falcons and chiefs have loud stadiums and they suck.
Win some games and the noise will come

I agree completely, but I think as we both know the crowds at the 49er stadiums are just, I don't know how to put it other than do**** bags. I mean I go to the gym and **** but I'm not sitting there being an ***hole like most of the fans their are. It would be great for everyone to be standing and cheering on the team like other teams fan bases do. It's almost like if you go to one of those places be prepared to cheer, but the atmosphere in those places look alot different than the atmosphere at the new 49er stadium.
Originally posted by SundayTicket:

I agree completely, but I think as we both know the crowds at the 49er stadiums are just, I don't know how to put it other than do**** bags. I mean I go to the gym and **** but I'm not sitting there being an ***hole like most of the fans their are. It would be great for everyone to be standing and cheering on the team like other teams fan bases do. It's almost like if you go to one of those places be prepared to cheer, but the atmosphere in those places look alot different than the atmosphere at the new 49er stadium.
Hello, My name is 49AllTheTime......
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Hello, My name is 49AllTheTime......

Seriously we are trying to talk football and you post a picture that is a cross between hall and oats and Freddie Mercury.....

Welp... Noise problem solved.

HC Tomsula, DC Mangini and OC Geep Chryst. There noise issue fixed. It's dead silent now.
Sharks and Kings fans are about to rock Levis stadium!! Hope 49ers fans take notice and turn s**t up in 2015.
[ Edited by NinerG94 on Feb 21, 2015 at 6:47 PM ]
Originally posted by NinerG94:
Sharks and Kings fans are about to rock Levis stadium!! Hope 49ers fans take notice and turn s**t up in 2015.

HECK YES. Sharks fans already chanting BEAT L.A.!! LOVE IT. We need the Niners fans to light it up like this next season. Hopefully the team also gives the fans a LOT to cheer about too.
The day the drawings of Levi's came out fans were questioning the openness of the stadium design.
There is no solution to the crowd noise. They certainly didn't have crowd noise in mind when they designed this cookie cutter POS.
All the noise making energy is redirected to cooling the body from heat exhaustion. 49ers need to play only night games until November when it gets cooler.
Share 49ersWebzone