LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 315 users in the forums

The REAL reason why we struggled this year....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We didn't see enough of this guy:

I hardly saw him at all this year.......
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:

He looks shady ass hell, probably the source of all the media leaks.
This guy was our good luck charm just like Gov. Chris Christie for the Cowboys LOL. Stupid team blew it when they lost track of whoever he is. If it ain't broke don't fix it.
This is a very valid point. I didn't notice the bro at all this year. Jed York probably forced him out and then said it was mutual.
You guys ever notice he would start the game on our sideline then throughout the game he'd be on the opponents sideline. First time I noticed it was against the Jets 2 seasons ago? He only did it during away games too. Was a ball boy or something. Dude was a spy.

Agreed, the last time I saw this guy, he was suicide-bombing and blowing up an alien-instructed time portal in the movie, Contact.
Maybe, with their corporate attire agenda, the 49ers let him go for looking too much like a hippie.
Who the hell is that?

You got Crabtree and Harbaugh.... two very recognizable guys.... and then this dude. Anybody know?
  • MarkD
  • Veteran

Rob Ryan? Gary Busey in drag minus the dress?
[ Edited by MarkD on Jan 8, 2015 at 11:08 AM ]

Originally posted by MarkD:

Rob Ryan? Gary Busey in drag minus the dress?

My guess would be team "pharmacist"
[ Edited by Sourball on Jan 8, 2015 at 11:37 AM ]
Originally posted by GSeef49er:
You guys ever notice he would start the game on our sideline then throughout the game he'd be on the opponents sideline. First time I noticed it was against the Jets 2 seasons ago? He only did it during away games too. Was a ball boy or something. Dude was a spy.

as you can tell he is in disguise, and now he is a different disguise (why no one has seen him)
Originally posted by blm7754:
Who the hell is that?

You got Crabtree and Harbaugh.... two very recognizable guys.... and then this dude. Anybody know?

are you a 9er fan ? how can you not know the bro
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
the bro
HAHAHA we would always spot him out during games! But your right didn't see much of him this past season.....

He looked like Snarf from ThunderCats
also, no joe show.
Share 49ersWebzone