LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 222 users in the forums

49ers good with specs while hiding their hand!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by TXNinerFan52:
I'm on the Pep band wagon 100%. I was trying to figure out why he has not been contacted by the Niners.

It's part of the Grand Master Plan!
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by buck:
Why the hell is this a new thread?

I dont know why OP gets to keep creating threads
why can't we have an honest conv without you hatin! If you don't want to read these posts stop getting on this site!
Originally posted by Thirstyfor49ers14:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by buck:
Why the hell is this a new thread?

I dont know why OP gets to keep creating threads
why can't we have an honest conv without you hatin! If you don't want to read these posts stop getting on this site!

we already have a honest convo goin in ANOTHER COACHING THREAD !!!!!
With Pep we wouldn't have to change our offensive roster that much. He runs an offensive similar to Harbough, but with his own twist.

http://www.sfgate.com/sports/article/Coach-Pep-Hamilton-wields-Stanford-playbook-2425159.php
[ Edited by TXNinerFan52 on Jan 3, 2015 at 9:40 PM ]
They are doing a good job of bring up retread coaches while what I believe they are hiding their true intention for a head coach. They are not really interested in shannahan, nor sexy rexy, they certainly dont want quinn or mcdaniels! They guy they want is coaching in the playoffs this weekend and the 49ers are doing their darnest to not tip their hands of who he is! He coached the 49ers some years ago as qb coach and teacher, you talking about someone who can get the most out of kap! they guy I am talking about is Pep Hamilton! That's right they are salivating over what he could do with Kap and this offense. They see what he has done with the qb's at stanford and in indy. He is smooth, very knowledgeable and he is a great Teacher. That is exactly what Kap needs a Teacher who can teach him the nuances of the game. Have at it mice

I agree with the "smoke screen" but not the Pep Hamilton part
Originally posted by jimmythegreekjr:
They are doing a good job of bring up retread coaches while what I believe they are hiding their true intention for a head coach. They are not really interested in shannahan, nor sexy rexy, they certainly dont want quinn or mcdaniels! They guy they want is coaching in the playoffs this weekend and the 49ers are doing their darnest to not tip their hands of who he is! He coached the 49ers some years ago as qb coach and teacher, you talking about someone who can get the most out of kap! they guy I am talking about is Pep Hamilton! That's right they are salivating over what he could do with Kap and this offense. They see what he has done with the qb's at stanford and in indy. He is smooth, very knowledgeable and he is a great Teacher. That is exactly what Kap needs a Teacher who can teach him the nuances of the game. Have at it mice

I agree with the "smoke screen" but not the Pep Hamilton part

With who?
Originally posted by TXNinerFan52:
With Pep we wouldn't have to change our offensive roster that much. He runs an offensive similar to Harbough, but with his own twist.
exactly!
Jed and Baalke are playing this hand blind.
when they talk to pep, is it considered a pep talk??
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

LOL

So youre saying their total lack of interest, and the fact that they have yet to even ask permission to talk to him is actualy a sign that hes their main target?

I think its a sign that they might not really want to talk to him.
Originally posted by Niners99:
So youre saying their total lack of interest, and the fact that they have yet to even ask permission to talk to him is actualy a sign that hes their main target?

I think its a sign that they might not really want to talk to him.

Well we will see who is right.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

good one
I could go with kubiak but I am No fan of Fangio. I just don't get how our Dc would help our offense out.

I know a defensive minded coach is not desired by most of our fanbase, but I would pick fangio over any candidate for many reasons:

1- Fangio knows the personell, offensive, defensive, and special teams better than any incoming offensive coach that would come in.
2-While this offensive mastermind may come in and improve the offense, how do you know if this genius can hire the right coaches-esp. on the defensive side of the ball. There's no guarantee that this mastermind will keep fangio and staff. He may have "his guys" picked out; thus, may push fangio and his staff out the door. And the last thing we need is this new coach clashing with fangio and others.
3-We risk losing Fangio by hiring someone else. Fangio may feel disrespected by the fact that we went with someone else to be the head man while Fangio has done one hell of a job for 4 years on the defensive side of the ball. He's under contract thru 2015, but i have a feeling that if we over look him to be the HC, he may take his services elsewhere.

I know the desire to bring in an offensive guru, but IMO, Fangio has done more with much less (in 2014); therefore, DESERVES to be the head man. i rather take my chances on Fangio and what he brought to the team in the last four year than what Gase or others have brought to their offense with superstar quarterbacks.
Why would they need a smokescreen? It's not like other teams wouldn't be interested in him if we weren't. And outside of maybe ATL, there isn't another team he would choose over the Niners.
Share 49ersWebzone