LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 263 users in the forums

49ers good with specs while hiding their hand!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
They are doing a good job of bring up retread coaches while what I believe they are hiding their true intention for a head coach. They are not really interested in shannahan, nor sexy rexy, they certainly dont want quinn or mcdaniels! They guy they want is coaching in the playoffs this weekend and the 49ers are doing their darnest to not tip their hands of who he is! He coached the 49ers some years ago as qb coach and teacher, you talking about someone who can get the most out of kap! they guy I am talking about is Pep Hamilton! That's right they are salivating over what he could do with Kap and this offense. They see what he has done with the qb's at stanford and in indy. He is smooth, very knowledgeable and he is a great Teacher. That is exactly what Kap needs a Teacher who can teach him the nuances of the game. Have at it mice
I like the way you think!! Pep would be a great choice offensively as Kaep needs some serious coaching and mentoring. I seriously hope Kaep is studying defenses as we speak because lord knows he needs it. Jedi Dork did say he wanted a teacher.
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
I like the way you think!! Pep would be a great choice offensively as Kaep needs some serious coaching and mentoring. I seriously hope Kaep is studying defenses as we speak because lord knows he needs it. Jedi Dork did say he wanted a teacher.

Yes but Kap is on target for greatness remeber this is just his second full year starting! They changed the offen on him and we had alot of injuries and alot of drops too.
Originally posted by Thirstyfor49ers14:

Yes but Kap is on target for greatness remeber this is just his second full year starting! They changed the offen on him and we had alot of injuries and alot of drops too.

I too believe in Kaep. I have wavered a little because he does need significant improvement but we need better offensive coaching for sure. Kaep has the potential to be elite he just has to put in the work to be elite. Not to take the thread off topic. I like the choice of Pep.
Wasn't he our QB coach back in 08 and 09?

Can't say he made much of a difference.
Meh. I rather have fangio or kubiak as HC. But pep is my 3rd choice. But I do agree that the FO is excellent in not tipping their hand.
YAY another coaching thread
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Wasn't he our QB coach back in 08 and 09?

Can't say he made much of a difference.

Bill Walsh use to coach steve bono, and yeah Bill couldn't make steak out of beef jerky!
I too believe in Kaep. I have wavered a little because he does need significant improvement but we need better offensive coaching for sure. Kaep has the potential to be elite he just has to put in the work to be elite. Not to take the thread off topic. I like the choice of Pep.

I believe kap has put in the work the system harbs put in was figured out in 2012. When they switched mid season to the nevada off we went to the superbowl and if they had kept that off on the last drive on the goal line we would have won the SB. I just believe kap is the scapegoat for harbs and that is the reason harbs went back to college, he knows had he went to another nfl team his decline was going to go off the cliff.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Meh. I rather have fangio or kubiak as HC. But pep is my 3rd choice. But I do agree that the FO is excellent in not tipping their hand.
I could go with kubiak but I am No fan of Fangio. I just don't get how our Dc would help our offense out.

I believe kap has put in the work the system harbs put in was figured out in 2012. When they switched mid season to the nevada off we went to the superbowl and if they had kept that off on the last drive on the goal line we would have won the SB. I just believe kap is the scapegoat for harbs and that is the reason harbs went back to college, he knows had he went to another nfl team his decline was going to go off the cliff.
Bingo, not only did he know Jeff Kaplan exposed Him big time in one of His articles not long ago...also a LOT of GM and football people knew it too..everybody with football knowledge that is...except some Harbaugh Homers on Here.
I'm on the Pep band wagon 100%. I was trying to figure out why he has not been contacted by the Niners.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Why the hell is this a new thread?

Originally posted by buck:
Why the hell is this a new thread?

I dont know why OP gets to keep creating threads
Originally posted by jrouter4949:

Bingo, not only did he know Jeff Kaplan exposed Him big time in one of His articles not long ago...also a LOT of GM and football people knew it too..everybody with football knowledge that is...except some Harbaugh Homers on Here.
Preach sir!
Share 49ersWebzone