There are 282 users in the forums

If only you knew!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Watching the last two games of the season and our future MVP as qb Kap made two plays that maybe 2 or 3 qb in the league can make. in the sd game he made a run of about 95yds for a TD, and in the Arizona game he hit Boldin for a 76yd TD, What more do you mice want from the guy! You want alex smith go be a chiefs fan. But we both know he could not make those plays! So stop playing these childish games with the best player on offense we have! Be grateful we could still be with shaun hill or dorsey, or alex smith, or druckenmiller, or tim rattay, gio carmazzi starting to get my drift?
Originally posted by Thirstyfor49ers14:
Watching the last two games of the season and our future MVP as qb Kap made two plays that maybe 2 or 3 qb in the league can make. in the sd game he made a run of about 95yds for a TD, and in the Arizona game he hit Boldin for a 76yd TD, What more do you mice want from the guy! You want alex smith go be a chiefs fan. But we both know he could not make those plays! So stop playing these childish games with the best player on offense we have! Be grateful we could still be with shaun hill or dorsey, or alex smith, or druckenmiller, or tim rattay, gio carmazzi starting to get my drift?

Who exactly is this message for?
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

The mods before they lock it for being another pointless thread
lol I'm a Kaepernick fan to a certain extent but the fact that you focused on two plays shows just how much you understand football or the quarterbacking position.

You can make a 76 yard TD pass but still be pretty ineffective throughout the game. Those 6 points get overshadowed if you fail to find open receivers or get rid of the ball, resulting in a sack that moves your team out of field goal position.

Football is a chess match.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

This message is for the crack pipes who are talking about we need another qb, Im trying to make them sane again!
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niner4life21:
lol I'm a Kaepernick fan to a certain extent but the fact that you focused on two plays shows just how much you understand football or the quarterbacking position.

You can make a 76 yard TD pass but still be pretty ineffective throughout the game. Those 6 points get overshadowed if you fail to find open receivers or get rid of the ball, resulting in a sack that moves your team out of field goal position.

Don't fault him for the play calling! The chess match is really between the coaches! You dont understand football, Kap doesn't call his own plays, nor does he set the protections of the online, THAT IS THE COACHES JOB!
Originally posted by niner4life21:

Didnt he get the ball to patton to win the game and what did he do with it, FUMBLE!
  • buck
  • Veteran
You want alex smith go be a chiefs fan. But we both know he could not make those plays! So stop playing these childish games with the best player on offense we have!

Your post seems like a "childish: game.

What is the point of this post---insult and anger posters who still like Alex Smith?

Please read the

Originally posted by buck:
You want alex smith go be a chiefs fan. But we both know he could not make those plays! So stop playing these childish games with the best player on offense we have!

Your post seems like a "childish: game.

What is the point of this post---insult and anger posters who still like Alex Smith?

Please read the

Still like alex fine go be a chiefs fan, we gave this guy 8yrs to show something and we have given Kap 2yrs starting and they want to get rid of him. Insane in the Membrane!

• buck
  • Veteran
Still like alex fine go be a chiefs fan, we gave this guy 8yrs to show something and we have given Kap 2yrs starting and they want to get rid of him. Insane in the Membrane!

Still think that you should read the rules.

By the way I support Kaepernick and that support has nothing, not a thing, to do with Alex Smith.

Originally posted by buck:
Still think that you should read the rules.

By the way I support Kaepernick and that support has nothing, not a thing, to do with Alex Smith.

I can respect that buck
I'm starting to like Kubiak. But w/ JIM Harbaugh on the sideline tonight he might be tellin' Kubiak "Stay away from those nut bags Yolke (York + Balke)
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Alex who
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Chiefs were closer to the playoffs....without a WR TD. That speaks for itself.
Share 49ersWebzone