LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 328 users in the forums

Where Are The Faithful ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by cciowa:
good, let them go,, we needed to weed out the fans who just came on board when jh arrived anyway

Had nothing to do with Harbaugh. Anytime your team starts winning the band wagoner will come out of the woodwork. They'll be back as soon as next season if they're winning and claim they never left.
I'm happy to see the band wagon fans go. I'd always bring up J.J. Stokes and how great he was and the true fans will look at me funny.
  • GORO
  • Veteran
Even though Yorks own this team I will still follow it. But letting Harbaugh go was dumb.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by braap49er:
Faithful here!!!! Even though I hate our owner I'm still faithful

I love the implication on the part of certain posters that if you disapprove of ownership or front office moves you somehow aren't a fan.
Proud to be a supporter. Through good times and bad. Walsh and TDon. This is just a passing phase.

Go San Francisco. Go Niners.
You take the good with the bad.
  • CMIO
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by strinersniners:
Some are jumping ship ! Even the rich and powerful. Take a look. http://ninerfans.com/actor-rob-schneider-boycotts-49ers-games-will-not-attend-in-2015/

Really sucks that our celebrity fan is Rob Schneider. I'm more depressed about that than him not showing up.

Arent Jessica Alba and Marisa Miller both diehard 49ers fans ?
I don't care if the stands are empty! There's nothing like being a true 49er fan.......The greatest team of all time!

The fair weather fans do nothing but take up space.
Originally posted by ESWYoung08:
I'm happy to see the band wagon fans go. I'd always bring up J.J. Stokes and how great he was and the true fans will look at me funny.

whose that never heard of him
Originally posted by CMIO:
Arent Jessica Alba and Marisa Miller both diehard 49ers fans ?

Don't know but I'd make allownaces for her anytime, ant day -. She's HOT!

• kray28
  • Veteran
I support the team (coaches and players), I support the legacy/past, I support the colors.

I stop short at Ownership/Front Office.

I appreciate what Eddie did as an owner, but I think the stewardship of this franchise by the DeBartolos has been horrible since. The best thing they could do after John York triggered the Dark Ages was pull the nepotism card and hand the keys of the franchise over to Jed. Things were fine as long he didn't meddle with the football side of things. But that just changed in a big way.
[ Edited by kray28 on Dec 31, 2014 at 1:30 PM ]
So blindly supporting anything and everything the Yorks do no matter how dumb, idiotic or stupid makes you somehow what? Faithful? Great in some way?

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
So blindly supporting anything and everything the Yorks do no matter how dumb, idiotic or stupid makes you somehow what? Faithful? Great in some way?

yes
Originally posted by bors:
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by strinersniners:
Some are jumping ship ! Even the rich and powerful. Take a look. http://ninerfans.com/actor-rob-schneider-boycotts-49ers-games-will-not-attend-in-2015/

Really sucks that our celebrity fan is Rob Schneider. I'm more depressed about that than him not showing up.

He just can't afford a ticket

Dude we got Madison Ivy… Ill take her over Schneider every day of the week! for around 3 minutes at a time

But seriously Schneider is a moron, he was on the anti-vaccine movement without doing any research to find that the person who published that medical journal hollywood love to flaunt was found fraudulent and disbarred from the scientific community.
[ Edited by TheRickestRick on Dec 31, 2014 at 1:56 PM ]
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Does constantly acting like the sky is falling make you… SanDiego?

I kid, I kid.
Share 49ersWebzone